Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My stacey maths teacher

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
had bad morning breath and use to speak in my face when helping me solve maths equations she use to drink coke at 8am as well.
All the male students would swoon over her
She wore the same top everyday idk if it she had a collection of the same top

I N C E L D O M D I S C U S S I O N

The breathe is probobly from sucking/deepthroating cock. All the stacies I know had this breathe

I may end up being a math teacher tbh. Maybe I can slay math teacher mommy gf :feelshehe:

No one will ever into you like people are into her. It's over.

Maybe I can slay math teacher mommy gf :feelshehe:
Cope

god i had a few of those cunts as teachers back of the day, didnt see how fucked in the head they were as i was bluepilled, but now that i look back on it .... jfl

let him vent he sounds like he needs it, I also wanted to nail my french teacher so much I can't describe it ngl.
Exactly man this is related to inceldom as she reminds me of what I will never have Stacey foid bitch

Give her your salty solution.

I remeber my Stacy Maths teacher in Abu dhabi when I was 15 went to cambridge high school. She used to constantly where tight clothing you can see her body outlines.

She taught me back in the day idk if she's Stacey now here she is now
Her profile is more Stacey like
But if say she's still Stacey

Attachments

• 20201024_223926.png
    20201024_223926.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 26