Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Stacey cousin and her chad boyfriends Instagram account

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
So my cousin and her chad boyfriend share an account on Instagram where they post ERfuel relationship memes about each other like these.

And all of the normies and foids in the comments of the posts are like “YAAAS QUEEN” and “SOOO CUTE” like Jesus fucking Christ I can’t fucking stand normies. They are so fucking retarded. The memes They like on Instagram are for Uber normies. And her boyfriend is a 6’4 ripped chad. He doesn’t seem to like me for some reason and I don’t know why. I tried to request to follow him on Instagram but he denied my request. My parents FaceTime them ( my cousin and sometimes her boyfriend ) and when I talk to them they don’t really acknowledge me. They just kind of pretend I’m not there. I try to crack jokes but none of them laugh but when her chad boyfriend cracks jokes everyone just starts laughing. He’s not even that funny either.
They’ve been dating for about 4 years now and they really seem to like each other. It really makes me sad knowing that I will never get a girlfriend that likes me for who I fucking am.

potent homicidefuel ragefuel

Never, never, never, never, never. Bro.
Never look with envy at someone else's "great" life on social media...

I remember when i first discovered one of those accounts on instagram, made me want to slaughter every couple in an radius of a 100 miles ngl.

So my cousin and her chad boyfriend share an account on Instagram where they post ERfuel relationship memes about each other like these.
View attachment 118342View attachment 118347

And all of the normies and foids in the comments of the posts are like “YAAAS QUEEN” and “SOOO CUTE” like Jesus fucking Christ I can’t fucking stand normies. They are so fucking retarded. The memes They like on Instagram are for Uber normies. And her boyfriend is a 6’4 ripped chad. He doesn’t seem to like me for some reason and I don’t know why. I tried to request to follow him on Instagram but he denied my request. My parents FaceTime them ( my cousin and sometimes her boyfriend ) and when I talk to them they don’t really acknowledge me. They just kind of pretend I’m not there. I try to crack jokes but none of them laugh but when her chad boyfriend cracks jokes everyone just starts laughing. He’s not even that funny either.
They’ve been dating for about 4 years now and they really seem to like each other. It really makes me sad knowing that I will never get a girlfriend that likes me for who I fucking am.
I'd rope tbh, some complete stranger managing to be more accepted than me in MY own family. The nerve he has to straight up ignore you when you're the ones suppose to be accepting him, he's just trying to win/or has won the respect of your family so he imitates them. I would lose respect for my family and the guy both if I was in your situation, idek how you make it through the family gatherings without just leaving or going away.

This is one of the reasons why I shy away from Social Media. I can't bear the full brunt of other people living great lives while I rot in loneliness and misery.

It’s torture
Ya I know, I still haven't recovered from creeping a Facebook profile from 8 months ago...
Some washed up jock turned fat sack of shit soyboy, LGTBQ supporter has a wife.
His profile is basically a shrine to her, so many pictures of this thin and what I consider extremely attractive foid.
The dude is a fucking loser from what I can tell, and I hope they divorce, but it really wont benefit me to know anything about their lives anyway. It's not like she knows I exist and she would have a considerable amount of options. I'm just torturing myself by thinking about it. Still...

Avoid social media at all costs

ghost the whore. I ghosted all my foid cousin for that very shit. useless whores. and if you cant just stay away as much as possible :
work study places friends, consider working on an oil rig or as a sailor. traitors. she should have been dirty with you but now she is far gone,
a lost cause

I remember when i first discovered one of those accounts on instagram, made me want to slaughter every couple in an radius of a 100 miles ngl.

Same
Chad doesn't acknowledge you or like you because he realizes that you're not on his level. To him, you're someone who he has to tolerate and put up with. People hang out with those who are on or around their level. I have never seen Chad bros hang out with low tier STEMceling nerds. NEVER! It simply doesn't work that way.
Beta uprising when?

pure cho fuek tbh, i have never visisted my 15y/o stacylite cousins jewstagram and never will, apparently she's dating some hispanic thug that's 3 yrs older then her, JFL my grandparents are so confused why she went for him, boomers have no idea how fucked up the minds of teenage foids are these days, they don't go for actual decent guys like back in the 60s anymore...

i remember being suicidal that day.

I'd rope tbh, some complete stranger managing to be more accepted than me in MY own family. The nerve he has to straight up ignore you when you're the ones suppose to be accepting him, he's just trying to win/or has won the respect of your family so he imitates them. I would lose respect for my family and the guy both if I was in your situation, idek how you make it through the family gatherings without just leaving or going away.
OP has it so bad, my parents and family at least acknowledge me and seem to genuinely care.

Makes me want to take 12 tabs of acid and kill my ego, personality, and ability to see faces tbh tbh

lol it's the worst shit ever when they get so much support from the family, a few mm of bone and some luck and they get to play house while everyone pitches in to make it work. meanwhile you visit alone and every time your dad asks you if you're a fag or something.

His profile is basically a shrine to her, so many pictures of this thin and what I consider extremely attractive foid.
yep, seen this many times. sometimes they literally just post a giant closeup of their good looking gf's face and nothing else, and it farms huge amounts of likes and hearts from their extended family, friends and colleagues of everyone involved.

"just love yourself, bro, just enjoy all your freedom and free time and focus on youself. you need to love yourself first.:soy::soy::soy:"

Thats why i dont use serch explore field on insta :feelstrash:

Social media = normie shit
These place are pure suicidefuel

Don't use social media as an incel. It is pure suicidefuel.

Punch the her chad boyfriend in the face, and ghost her completely, dont even acknowledge she exists when she comes around your house. Yes, stay the fuck away from Instagram, if you're not chad normie, you will loose your shit completely. I just deleted my account after seeing a few chads profiles.

Kill him. get a knife and stab him in the back.

I hate those normy memes. Don't take people's social media at face value. Their lives could be pure depression and chaos underneath it all you can't tell.

That's not what I said. Not even close. :feelsseriously:

Do I really have to elaborate on "BE SOMEBODY"? It means develop a skill, get some fame, or get lucky somehow to get some status/wealth. If you are ugly and without any of that, you are invisible. Examples of "be somebody": youtubers (boogie, Casey Neistat), writers, musicians, comedians (patton oswalt, Jim Norton), wealthy guys in a small town etc. Ugly guys that can't achieve this (me for instance) are doomed to a life of loneliness.
Yeah, I know what you mean I was just joking. But thanks for that advice
Lmao i dont get it either
Maybe the joke was just low IQ
Kill him. get a knife and stab him in the back.

Last edited:
The way you described your interactions is ERfuel

Go ER dude, I couldnt handle this shit. Pour acid into his fucking face and see how his life gets destroyed. Jfl imagine ur cousin breaking up with him saying "I cant handle this situation" despite him deeply knowing that its because of his now fucked up face.