Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My spiritual beliefs

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
  1. Magick is real
  2. I believe every deity from every pantheon is real
  3. I believe most cryptids are real
  4. I believe in goblins, fairies, trolls and leprechauns
  5. I believe in elemental beings
  6. I believe their are tiny salamanders inside of flames just like in Berserk
  7. Our reality is very similar to the one portrayed in Berserk
  8. Everything I imagine is real
  9. Most incels can get a girlfriend using Magick
  10. YHWH/Allah is a malevolent being
  11. I am not a Satanist
  12. I am not a Luciferian
  13. I do not use an inverted pentagram in my practice
  14. Magick > religion
  15. Every other religion brutality mogs Abrahamic religions
  16. Abrahamic religions are the second worst thing that has ever happened to humanity
  17. Atheism is the worst thing that ever happen to humanity
  18. The psychological model is the worst thing that ever happened to magick
  19. Believing in science is submission to society and the government
  20. I do not believe in conspiracy theories
  21. I do not believe in the reptilian sould trap theory
  22. I believe in aliens
  23. Aliens believe in magick
  24. Jesus was a gnostic sorcerer
  25. Living in society is harmful to the soul

Why is Yahweh/Allah a malevolent being and gods from other pantheons are not in your opinion?

Also how is our reality in any way shape or form similar to Berserk?

Last edited:
Also how is our reality in any way shape or form similar to breserk?
Berserk is actually pretty close to what most strands of Western occultism claim the real world to be, with an astral plane filled with thoughtforms, egregors and so on created and sustained by the beliefs of material beings, along with independent spiritual beings who don't need that.

Berserk is actually pretty close to what most strands of Western occultism claim the real world to be, with an astral plane filled with thoughtforms, egregors and so on created and sustained by the beliefs of material beings, along with independent spiritual beings who don't need that.
:yes:

I believe in the book of Enoch and the book of Giants. I believe the Watchers shaped the early humanity and gave them a lot of infos. I believe they deeply corrupted the human race with their genes and that not even the flood changed that, they made humans inherently evil and greedy. I believe that Aliens are angels and demons, not creatures from this realm. I believe that Gods and deities from various religions and cultures were the Watchers and their giant children.

Nothing wrong with having personal beliefs

Where can i learn more about this magick stuff? is there any websites or online communities you recommend?
The Facebook groups The Sorcerers Guild and Dark Sorcery are both great resources. There are hundreds of highly skilled occultists to talk to and they have hundreds of free e books. r/DemonolatryPractices is another great resource. Everything you need to know about demons and summoning them can be learned in that sub. r/Spells is a place you can find free spells. There are a bunch of occult forums, with Become A Living God being the most popular.

Show us your book collection. I have to see this. :feelskek:

Very fascinating, perhaps you could provide the reasons for your faith in these personal beliefs as additional commentary.

Very fascinating, perhaps you could provide the reasons for your faith in these personal beliefs as additional commentary.