Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Speeding Days Are Over (Why I Will Never Buy My Dream Car a New Mazda Miata)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I was driving on the way to college and the highway was so light (and I was so angry some cuck in a minivan in front of kept braking with no cars in front of him on the way to the highway) that I went 100 miles per hour weaving in and out of traffic.

I felt so free and had my 80s J-Pop blasting as I needled through the traffic like I was expertly piloting my gundam, Tallgeese.

tumblr_nnevf066nf1qknyvjo1_500.gif

Though honestly with how dangerous I was driving it more like I was being brainwashed by Epyon and was being more Milliardo Peacecraft than Zechs Merquise.

I then got pulled over by a manlet E. Euro cop (who looked like an Arab) and yes I could tell he was a manlet and a framelet and I'm sure he joined the police for that reason alone. I'm also pretty sure he had an accent. (I have never seen highway patrol on that road before, in fact I have never even seen highway patrol before! I just saw the flashing lights behind me but he must've been tailing me for awhile).

He said you were going 100 miles per hour in a 50 (lies I was 80 when he pulled me over and I told him it was 80) and I just kept saying I'm sorry, I'm a college student, I was running late (a lie), I said sorry like 20 times.

Then he brings me back a court summons for going 100mph.

I am 90% sure I will be losing my license for 6 months.

tumblr_ncy917iKXK1rdfsmyo1_500.gif

Then I called my dad (I thought I was going to get arrested for reckless driving and my car impounded which the cop could've done, he did tell me how I was changing lanes without signaling etc... and why I would be driving like that and I just kept telling him I had a college class and how sorry I was) and my dad told me that cops are really active at the beginning of the month and end of the month (I wish he would've told me this before I left).

So at least I did not have my car impounded and have to answer for a criminal charge but this is probably going to cost $600 maybe more and I cannot tell my mom because my mom told me if I get pulled over for speeding and she has to pay for the ticket she is canceling my Japan trip.

So I will have to use my student financial aid to pay for it (which I planned on using to buy more anime toys and media in Japan that you can't get here).

41729bd57b64b741613024cb121fc5d7f4ecd889_hq.gif

I'll be graduating college next Fall and I planned as soon as I start working to buy a brand new 2019 Mazda Miata (with the new engine coming out for that model year) and now I don't want it anymore. I was also considering the Civic SI and the Toyota 86.

What is the point of owning a sports car if the ZOG won't even let you enjoy it. Why is the ZOG selling sports cars when you can only drive 50mph. At this point I feel like the government should just put 50mph speed limiters on all the cars and be done with it, this is ridiculous.

In Japan there's a beeping noise when you go over like 50 we need something like that here, enough of this crap.

Screw you ZOG I was prepared to spend $30,000 on a new Japanese sports car I will keep driving my $10,000 2012 Honda Fit Sport for like 20 years now and then I will buy another lightly used pre owned entry level Japanese car.

More money for future Japan trips and to buy anime and manga. I hate cars.

Cars are a ZOG scam.

I am thankful this ZOG drone didn't charge me with reckless driving and impound my car though (which he could have).

I have learned my lesson and if I don't lose my license (or when I get my license back) I will never go more than 10mph over the speed limit again.

And I will never buy an expensive car, screw you ZOG that is more money I will spend in Japan and not this awful, awful country.

There is no freedumb here! There's nothing here!

Angry2

I hate this country!

I now have to go court. @Grotesque I do not want to become a CourtCel like you!

Last edited:
Court is an interesting experience tbh, at least if you know nothing is going to happen to you, like I did.

Court is an interesting experience tbh, at least if you know nothing is going to happen to you, like I did.

I have been to court before for jury duty and got dismissed after I mocked the prosecutor.

She made an analogy about tea (idk what it was) and then I kept saying during my introduction it's just like a cup of tea and I was dismissed right after.

Court is an awful place filled with ningens and other assorted degenerates.

This is the last time I will ever go to a court. If I get requested for jury duty again I will just keep deferring it and then when I run out of deferrments find someway to get out of it (such as defer it to the summer than get it dismissed for being out of the country (Japan).

and I am most likely going to lose my license and have to pay a $350-600 fine + $75 court fines that could've went to buying more weeb junk in Japan.

Instead the ZOG is taking it to further enrich themselves.

To punish the ZOG I will drive my old car for decades so they get as few auto related shekels as possible from me. Then I will just buy another affordable pre-owned car and drive that for decades too. And when my hafu children come to this country to go to college and work (to exploit it) I will tell them also buy a cheap pre-owned and keep it for years so the ZOG gets as few shekels as possible.

1414544695279.gif

This pig did me a favor because I will just spend thousands and thousands and thousands less over my lifetime as a result of this ticket.

Thank you ZOG pig, I have learned my lesson.

Smug3

I see what you mean, driving for years without a licence while on drugs (sometimes) 3rd word country 1312 !!!

Damn tough luck. If you were foid you wouldn't have gotten a ticket but a love letter instead which you could have used to send the cop to prison for sexual harassment.

I see what you mean, driving for years without a licence while on drugs (sometimes) 3rd word country 1312 !!!

@Blacktarpill @Adoring Fan @Grotesque

This is how it'll be like when I go to court.

tumblr_p70vg8NgYA1u59bv3o1_500.gif

Do not put others in danger :feelsbaton:

@WithoutMe

My putting myself and other people in danger days are over.

Damn tough luck. If you were foid you wouldn't have gotten a ticket but a love letter instead which you could have used to send the cop to prison for sexual harassment.

@EyesAreSoCold

This cop would've let a foid go for winking at him.

Last edited:
Why not teach english in the JET program or the other companies after graduating

Why not teach english in the JET program or the other companies after graduating

For me it's either all work year round and spend summers in Japan, get TEFL certified to teach English in Japan and move there, or become fluent in Japanese, take the Japanese certification test and a government or corporate job that sends me to Japan.

Either way I don't need a fancy car for either of these options. My speeding days are over and that means so are my days feeding the Auto Jew.

-9001 good boy points

I hate cars tbh. Damn Germans keep inventing things that kill millions of people like cars and Marxism.

I dunno what country your in. In Uk doing 100mph on 70mph speed motorway gets you an automatic ban for at least 12 months. I couldn't live without my car tbh

I've been pulled over for speeding 3 times, never got a ticket. Honestly, sports cars are a huge scam, especially in dense cities. Most people who have them don't even appreciate them, as they're used soley for flaunting their wealth. It's best to get a car that you like the look, interior, and feel of (driving wise).

Just durandal theory

speed limits exist for the only reason of making money. they want to make ppl go in rage mode by making them drive slow and if they break the law they will be heavily punished.
JFL at putting others at dangers. If u are a decent driver with a decent car u are more safe driving fast then some dumb roastie driving 40 mph with her rotten car