Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My solution to reverse declining birth rate...

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
We need to understand most women only want 1-2 kids max so this will lead to population stagnation or decline

We don't we then use sperm + eggs? Pay women as a surrogate mother and take the kid and place them in an Gov Orthange

We could even use technology to ensure they have blue eyes and tall:waitwhat:

Thoughts?

Japan needs bwc breeders like me to fix

My solution to reverse declining birth rate... ?​

total female slavery (irl)

With just say 10 million population divide by 1000 = 10,000 * 5 kids per 10k = 50k per year

Time 18 years until adult = 900k, you just need to support 900k people or 9% of a population, we probably support more on welfare

even in the current situation kids in the orphanages and foster homes gets abused, neglected and sexually abused. My solution is to let the humans die out as a specie.

even in the current situation kids in the orphanages and foster homes gets abused, neglected and sexually abused. My solution is to let the humans die out as a specie.
That's because they came from broken homes, we could do it in a military sort of style or pay couple to foster them, maybe 10k per year per child for 10 years

Mass import curries and uncivilised ethnics to all CUNTries in the world and let them rape everyone.

Mass import curries and uncivilised ethnics to all CUNTries in the world and let them rape everyone.
Cope, China and Russia will use this to cause division and beat the west