Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My social worker told me this

W

worstcel

Banned
-
So I have to see her once a week to talk about my problems. Keep in mind this is a STACY we're talking about here. So I go on about how some people are born with the perfect bone structure, genetics or come from rich families. And she tells me that there are people with perfect bone structure and rich families who have depression who come to the hospital to seek help.

WTF

SO UR TELLING ME RICH CHADS AND STACYS HAVE DEPRESSION? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. ONLY SUBHUMAN MEN CAN HAVE DEPRESSION. DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT OR WAS SHE JOKING?

Joined Sep 20, 2019

imagine telling some roastie about your problems

The hedonistic treadmill is a thing, you know.

Have you noticed how those people also drink, smoke and use drugs a lot? Or get tattoos. Sex and social interaction are their drugs and sometimes they have difficulty coping.

That's how I understand it, anyway.

Talk therapy is so silly, how can it cut through proper mental illness?

6501.jpg

This. They don't actually care and never will(atleast if you have low SMV and shit looks).

So I have to see her once a week to talk about my problems. Keep in mind this is a STACY we're talking about here. So I go on about how some people are born with the perfect bone structure, genetics or come from rich families. And she tells me that there are people with perfect bone structure and rich families who have depression who come to the hospital to seek help.

WTF

SO UR TELLING ME RICH CHADS AND STACYS HAVE DEPRESSION? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. ONLY SUBHUMAN MEN CAN HAVE DEPRESSION. DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT OR WAS SHE JOKING?

It's just bullshit to prevent the losers from going all Joker on the rest of the society. It's like with telling the poor that money doesn't make you happy and that the rich are all oh-so depressed, so continue being an exploited wage-slave, overworked but underpaid. It's all ideology. Most people swallow it and are then rendered harmless. A few don't swallow it immediately, so they have to go to therapy and take all kinds of hard drugs until they swallow it as well and become harmless like the rest of those cucks. All so that the billionaire Chads can continue to hoard all resources and all women.

This. They don't actually care and never will.
No one that has studied to talk with people about their problems actually cares about their problems, unless its a woman or chad. If they have to go through listening to your depressing incel life they're doing it because they're getting paid fat stacks of money from your stupidity

WTF

>talking about literal incel shit to counselor/therapists who can institutionalize you

minassiancel

It's just bullshit to prevent the losers from going all Joker on the rest of the society. It's like with telling the poor that money doesn't make you happy and that the rich are all oh-so depressed, so continue being an exploited wage-slave, overworked but underpaid. It's all ideology. Most people swallow it and are then rendered harmless. A few don't swallow it immediately, so they have to go to therapy and take all kinds of hard drugs until they swallow it as well and become harmless like the rest of those cucks. All so that the billionaire Chads can continue to hoard all resources and all women.
High iq post, this is what ive been saying. It's not to help you. It's to make you not rebel against society so they can keep fucking 99% of the women while you rot and accept it because "sex is not everything in life"

I made her stay 10 minutes past her shift tho, and I don't think she got paid for the extra 10 mins. BUt that's bcuz I said I was gonna kms so she called suicide phone line to my house and they locked me in a hospital for 3 days.

No one that has studied to talk with people about their problems actually cares about their problems, unless its a woman or chad. If they have to go through listening to your depressing incel life they're doing it because they're getting paid fat stacks of money from your stupidity
And that's exactly why the "just see a therapist" advice will forever be bullshit.

I told you to just tell her you wouldn't be depressed if she had sex with you. Show her some statistic about how people who have sex experience lower rates of depression than people who don't(im sure there is proof of this somewhere)

jfl at this volcel

It's to make you not rebel against society so they can keep fucking 99% of the women while you rot and accept it because "sex is not everything in life"

Sex is not everything in life, but this is an assessment you can only believe if you have sex.

Also, hedonism is paradoxical : sexual frustration can lead to misery but sexual gratification does not guarantee happiness.

Pleasure is supposed to be the reward for the realization of volition. Pleasure without volition feels empty and pointless : it does not bring either happiness, pride, or contentment.

Last edited:
I told you to just tell her you wouldn't be depressed if she had sex with you. Show her some statistic about how people who have sex experience lower rates of depression than people who don't(im sure there is proof of this somewhere)

jfl at this volcel
lol

And that's exactly why the "just see a therapist" advice will forever be bullshit.

The main issue with therapy imho is that there are no private solutions for political problems. And women/feminism are a political problem. Just like widespread poverty and exploitation are political problems. And they require political solutions. When it comes to incels, liberals and leftists suddenly sound like boomer cuckservatives who talk about how you just have to lift yourself up by your own bootstraps. And if you fail, it's all your own fault anyway. So ... not only are you lonely then you are also morally despicable. Just like the poor are always attacked and accused of being poor because they are so lazy and weak and stupid etc.

And therapy is then to ... basically a more "progressive" form of a lobotomy. Or basically like a castration. Like castrating a dog. The only goal is to make people accept their subjugation and slavery. That is "normal" according to society, that is "healthy". Just be a pacified little cuck who swallows it all. If you don't want to or cannot take it anymore they declare you to be crazy, JFL. Clown world.

I made her stay 10 minutes past her shift tho, and I don't think she got paid for the extra 10 mins. BUt that's bcuz I said I was gonna kms so she called suicide phone line to my house and they locked me in a hospital for 3 days.
Wtf did they lock you up for you saying u were gonna suicide? Thats fucked man

Lock me up to make me feel even more suicidal. stupid nurses

Yeah some mistakes have clearly been made.......
If you want (((therapy))) atleast make sure you're seeing a guy and not some braindead foidling who was too stupid to become a nurse.

Yeah some mistakes have clearly been made.......
If you want (((therapy))) atleast make sure you're seeing a guy and not some braindead foidling who was too stupid to become a nurse.
i can't understand why a blackpilled individual would seek therapy, no amount of platitudes will alter your height, face or race

but, yeah, at the very least, seek a male professional

therapy can only help normalfags and foids without real problems

therapy can only help normalfags and foids without real problems
And bluepilled subhumans, but once they figure out nothing is working, then if they find out about the blackpill, they realize they just wasted their time and become even more depressed. (This happened to me)

The main issue with therapy imho is that there are no private solutions for political problems. And women/feminism are a political problem. Just like widespread poverty and exploitation are political problems. And they require political solutions.
Tesla IQ

Did she give you a red flag to wear in your lapel button hole?