Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my social skills are by far my worst characteristics

Immolator

Immolator

pls be patient, I have autism.
★★★★★
This shit is feels like a massive humiliation ritual since day one, and the fact that I never put much empathsis into it until recently.

I talk like a timid dunce I sound like a stereotypical dnd loser, not to mention I was inch away from becoming non-verbal, instead I was born with a crappy speech impediment and a delayed learning disability due to my autism.

As a result I was shoved into mediocre sped classes throughout my elementary and middle school years, this further screwed up my what’s left of my social skills (and self esteem).

If any of you would want to know how I would sound like, hear out this dude on the vid below.

View: https://youtu.be/BKBEAvRIt4Y?si=g118G6qcpc0jWKwn

Instead of the unnecessary chuckling and palm sweating, I sound stoic and monotonous. + emotionless.

Tldr: Ima shycel/mentelcel retard. This shit done fucked me over

IMG 3989

That’s brutal bro.i only beat this once

I was able to keep a conversation with a foid for longer than two seconds back years ago after she saw a fossil tooth I had in my bag and I just showed it to her