Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My social ineptitude has resulted in me being fired at my $10hr job

• Thread starter WillyBlogAndFriends
  • Start date
WillyBlogAndFriends

WillyBlogAndFriends

先輩ハムロッサス
-
turns out not interacting with people for most of my life resulted in me being both socially incompetent and unaware along with missing basic judgement and common sense. told some teen volunteer that that he had a prominent features of fetal alcohol syndrome and he told his mom who went off on my boss. i guess i shouldnt interact with people, bc these interactions never turn out good or natural

so im going to get canned after this week once she speaks to her boss tommorow. words of the "meeting" I had with her to discuss my actions was that i lacked any sense of remorse and judgement throughout my job.

idk where im gonna get another job in houston now so i'll probably run out of money soon

also dont know if this wouldve happened in a professional job since i'll be staking my livelihood on that. but i wonder what other observations people see about me.

im going to be a NEET when summer ends, dont know if ill afford community college or be able to secure a job

Don't be a cucktard. Quit before they fire you and make a claim of abuse or some shit.

Don't make it easy. If this bitch is going to drag you over the coals and get you fired then get her fired too.

afford community college? just take grants and student loans its not hard..

A1907540 972B 4FF9 8E01 7BFB97CF6E80

afford community college? just take grants and student loans its not hard..

i need to work to pay rent and other expenses, the grant they give me is less than the cost of me working idk if i can take enough loans by the time for transferring to a university and also afford to live

i need to work to pay rent and other expenses, the grant they give me is less than the cost of me working idk if i can take enough loans by the time for transferring to a university and also afford to live
if you dont need surgeries u can pay for cost of living with the leftover grant money + adding student loans. now, once ur in uni u wont have enough yeah. u cant live at home?

Anyway you can frame it as a concerned good Samaritan type thing, like pointing out when someone has visible cancer on their skin and they should get checked out?

If you weren't being a dick about it (HAHA you fetal alcohol mongaloid) you can genuinely frame it as "I was trying to ascertain if they had special needs due to having a lot of visible signs of fetal alcohol symptom, so I could accommodate their needs accordingly and not put too much pressure or burden on them."

Don't be a cucktard. Quit before they fire you and make a claim of abuse or some shit.

Don't make it easy. If this bitch is going to drag you over the coals and get you fired then get her fired too.

This or tell them how much that grinds your geaRS :feelsgah: