Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story "My Smartphone is broken" Rejection

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
A couple of years ago I met a Japanese foid at a Meetup. Back then I went to one meetup every day with the intention to find a GF.
She was new and I offered to show her the city. She accepted, and we met again one or two times, I had a good feeling.
So I went online to read stories on how to get laid with a jap. And what I read was that I should take her out to a nightclub.
It said that if you go together to a nightclub and she accepts, then you can bring her back to your place, and in 100% of cases you'll get laid!
I thought that this was a wonderful idea.
So I told her that I knew a good nightclub (a lie :feelskek:) and asked her if she wanted to go with me. She accepted!
When I arrived at the nightclub I received a message, she wrote: Sorry I am a little bit late but I am on my way now.
I waited, waited and waited... 1 hour, 2 hours...
Then she wrote me, I am sorry, but on the way my phone broke, and I had to go back home.
Never heard again from her.

damn that foid sounds retarded as fuck.

I should have added that she was a bottom-of-the-barrel/leftover type of foid. Which made the whole rejection even more brutal.

Are you white? Was she Japanese born Japanese or western one? Going to a nightclub was a terrible idea. It's a sasauge fest with guys above your looks trying to steal your gf.

What I have noticed about incels is that there are guys who try 300 times and have the same results as guys who try 5 times or less.

Are you white? Was she Japanese born Japanese or western one? Going to a nightclub was a terrible idea. It's a sasauge fest with guys above your looks trying to steal your gf.

What I have noticed about incels is that there are guys who try 300 times and have the same results as guys who try 5 times or less.
Yes, I am white, she was from Japan and arrived very recently in Germany.
I've tried 100 times tbh.
What I noticed is, that if the foid has stayed more than 6 months in Germany they wouldn't even look at me. They westernize very rapidly.
Once covid is gone I'll go SEAmaxxing. I regret never having done it. It's the only chance.

I’m depressed as fuck. Foid rejected me today. Going to get smashed tonight.

What I noticed is, that if the foid has stayed more than 6 months in Germany they wouldn't even look at me. They westernize very rapidly.
Once covid is gone I'll go SEAmaxxing. I regret never having done it. It's the only chance.
This is what I have always assumed. Being white only works when you don't compete with other whites. Try going to a less tourist popular spot when you go there to avoid similar How old are you btw?

This is what I have always assumed. Being white only works when you don't compete with other whites. Try going to a less tourist popular spot when you go there to avoid similar How old are you btw?
Next year I will turn 30. I'm past my prime already...
Once those rice foids have seen how many Chads are on German streets, and how easy they can get Chad dick using Tinder JBW is just gone.

Last edited:
damn that foid sounds retarded as fuck.
Tbh. I've had the same excuse thrown at me. She said she couldn't exchange any kind of contact info with me because her phone was broken. Jfl they don't even care to come up with something believable.

Next year I will turn 30. I'm past my prime already...
Once those rice foids have seen how many Chads are on German streets, and how easy they can get Chad dick using Tinder JBW is just gone.
the same goes for ethnic foids of any race. I hate ethnic foids so goddamn much. Fucking worthless garbage they are.

Tbh. I've had the same excuse thrown at me. She said she couldn't exchange any kind of contact info with me because her phone was broken. Jfl they don't even care to come up with something believable.
I got that excuse twice! It must show up on the top when you google something like: "Shitty excuses to cancel a date"