Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My slut chemistry teacher in middle school

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
Fuck this bitch was so fucking hot everyone of my classmates wanted to fuck her so badly

And she was such a slut that she was teasing me and shit

All the girls hated her cuz she was so hot and such a fucking slut

(Satire)
I love sluts man you gotta fucking love em (satire )

I think some girls should be sluts for highly regal and intellectual people like me ,not for pshco dark triad monkeys

All Girls should be sluts for me I want to see a lot of asses ,legs and boobs and sexy bitches

jerked off to this bitch so fukcing much ,I was saying to myself while I was cumming that I love her so much

Last edited:
Lucky. All my teachers were filthy grannies.

I jerked off to this bitch so fukcing much ,I was saying to myself while I was cumming that I love her so much

BmpdrHWiQGfv3iOO7yYB17Jr9ndx2dlEgypq7sE2eC5zwmR4lVmlOEi9_csolv2QiS-pRmyY6oBmn5gUTSCALa1mpCzSRfTbLaX-72RdkiB2G9ifdogEI5QAf-R2jO4RBr3f3cH7ZExIF1CXnoktmx9soSSs-15cZYfPVej7MlPEaTDlz_Z35xlwGmIYRr8HMhnr7gS5nWAjbrq8CRRVaBMEFSMFu1ygIfsmFnLOKfJnRtwozPKm8rBJVE_GUfEQ3bMI_7--hX5qE0PpjdENqH-4M5-zR1bgLXkOqziAYeq-XL4GOKRTd-6jomVoONxoQ9T72jNNb7Zc1pLHzs-2Q9d9QJ0YCeNCLS-tJ5gcXOSSUcC8JSColFs3MQRRWPWbkPHxCBlSymzz4TrsP70wtGohl7DzcyLuGxOkVzy4XN92h4AnoddtubxUMPdZhnFfpvViQYqn9Usbd-trMJzJ74cJtHwmoG6ov_7QIzF5qC0caynZRCR2q3Ssps3_3g6n3mZwgIDoKHvij-HEebg92M-Ebxj2Jmxk9MOGGUehOQy2qwWrSPgi1YlU3bu67fZXr3jgwcFjoZ2PPzgW7uFbEsCe1eIGaifhLLIgoYXkG3wZeoAwFTiB1xDMvsHrMFI7dAoqhFOrM7hZseNGx84D5bcCgiCzqS_7N4uFkzq099gCpPC6aJIatkLhbzvgS-i_o1B_UPaY6paqTTvA4ishcHTSvXmTfuqrlWb3MZKTYZJ-NRkxPRuFfYT8y0bxWWMpizxPOk3hVI_hfqJFs3qwLKZ81eZfPtaV2PjrL6kfySRnbq4TewsLgA60FZFl3H2zryCdULZ-9WT8nCT01Bw10Km2pGxKnPf6QAcg1ib8NFgHt017NKjZ3tzwqIDSCShXXVAeyPr8307NIkx42HkTczMr0Q7_-vPSEbkRmwBNtu5-NNWY=w315-h315-s-no

She should suck his dick

Lucky. All my teachers were filthy grannies.
Not if you went to the top private school ;)

All the teachers were like fucking top models and dressed like they wanted to get fucked

Not if you went to the top private school ;)

All the teachers were like fucking top models and dressed like they wanted to get fucked
I went to both a private school and public school, and all the teacher at my private school except for 4 of them were disgusting to look at.

I went to both a private school and public school, and all the teacher at my private school except for 4 for them were disgusting to look at.
Maybe I was lucky I don’t know

Almost all of my Physics teachers were hot as fuck

Almost all of my Physics teachers were hot as fuck
Yes oh yes physics ones are so fucking hot

I exploded buckets of cum to those sluts in middle school

My bath jerk off sessions were full of them

You should stalk her and take pictures of her then you can share them with us

JoinedMay 26, 2023Posts532

Entire class was attracted to our Biology teacher, I have no idea how you can be a hot foid and teach at a single gendered male school knowing everyone is thirsting over you
They like that

You should stalk her and take pictures of her then you can share them with us
We were already following each other on Instagram then she stopped following me ,fucking bitch I would’ve fucked her so hard if I was good looking

I got a social sciences teacher that was fine as fuck. She got pregnant twice in two years. She just can't stop getting knocked up with Chad's seed

I got a social sciences teacher that was fine as fuck. She got pregnant twice in two years. She just can't stop getting knocked up with Chad's seed
Do you have a picture of her

Funny enough my chemistry teacher in middle school was also hot as fuck, she ended up getting with a Tyrone, who was like 6 foot 3+. And then my religious teacher was also crazy attractive with a fat ass fuck.

My english teacher had a nice pear shape body and fat ass and she always wore jeans it was so distracting

Fuck this bitch was so fucking hot everyone of my classmates wanted to fuck her so badly

And she was such a slut that she was teasing me and shit

All the girls hated her cuz she was so hot and such a fucking slut

(Satire)
I love sluts man you gotta fucking love em (satire )

I think some girls should be sluts for highly regal and intellectual people like me ,not for pshco dark triad monkeys

All Girls should be sluts for me I want to see a lot of asses ,legs and boobs and sexy bitches

jerked off to this bitch so fukcing much ,I was saying to myself while I was cumming that I love her so much
Children aren’t allowed here