Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sleep schedule is death tier

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
It's 4:16am here and I'm still not tired it's so over

6:00 am is my usual bed time. Last week I did an all nighter and went to sleep at 1:00 pm

I go to bed around 11-12am usually

6:00 am is my usual bed time. Last week I did an all nighter and went to sleep at 1:00 pm
I did this a lot last year, it's easy to do when you don't have anything to get up early for

Same problems for a decade

I woke up at 9:30 pm today jfl

it is, its game over if youre an insomniac, i can only sleep if ive broken my back that day or od on sleep stacks
I can only sleep when I feel I'm about to pass out from exhaustion

I tend to snack before going to sleep but that delays your circadian rhythm from what I've heard.

6am and still awake

6am and still awake
1:35 AM here. My Mother's woken me up early these past few days because she wants me to check my emails about my job. It's annoying but it may help my sleep schedule.

1:35 AM here. My Mother's woken me up early these past few days because she wants me to check my emails about my job. It's annoying but it may help my sleep schedule.
It always helps having a reason or someone to wake you up early. My worst sleep is when I'm doing nothing

Taking melatonin helps me a lot with falling asleep