Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My sleep schedule is completely fucked up

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
One of the downsides of not going to school/having a job is that I have no idea what day of the week or time it is

Consequently, I do whatever I want whenever I want, I eat when Im hungry and sleep when Im tired, but with no way to gauge how much sleep I am getting and how rested I should feel I sometimes end up sleeping for 12+ hours and then stay awake for upward of 24 hours later playing video games until I literally pass out in my comfy chair. Needless to say my sleep schedule is absolutely FUCKED because of this, I stay up most nights and go to sleep either in the morning or afternoon

I need something to help me structure my life, I feel like Im wasting time like this and I feel guilty as fuck for some reason as well

One of the downsides of not going to school/having a job is that I have no idea what day of the week or time it is

Consequently, I do whatever I want whenever I want, I eat when Im hungry and sleep when Im tired, but with no way to gauge how much sleep I am getting and how rested I should feel I sometimes end up sleeping for 12+ hours and then stay awake for upward of 24 hours later playing video games until I literally pass out in my comfy chair. Needless to say my sleep schedule is absolutely FUCKED because of this, I stay up most nights and go to sleep either in the morning or afternoon

I need something to help me structure my life, I feel like Im wasting time like this and I feel guilty as fuck for some reason as well

Do you wish to waste your life doing shit you want, or waste your life serving and being a slave to the people who hate you?

Do you wish to waste your life doing shit you want, or waste your life serving and being a slave to the people who hate you?
I do what I want, I literally wake up and just have the entire day/night for myself

You could start studying something on yiur own if you have interests. How long have you been a NEET?

I get that, I answered your part about "how do I change this?" with a rhetorical question.

Fuck Im low IQ
You could start studying something on yiur own if you have interests. How long have you been a NEET?

Im not a NEET per se, I just wasnt able to secure an internship for this summer so Im basically useless until September (when I start my last year of college, prolly gonna graduate a virgin :feelsrope:)

and I am taking an online class, but thats just as long as I submit all the assignments on time Im good, doesnt matter if I submit at 4 am or 4 pm

I just wish something would force me to wake up and go to sleep early, but at the same time I dont want that

People are not meant to have this much free time

Last edited:
Fuck Im low IQ

Im not a NEET per se, I just wasnt able to secure an internship for this summer so Im basically useless until September (when I start my last year of college, prolly gonna graduate a virgin :feelsrope:)

and I am taking an online class, but thats just as long as I submit all the assignments on time Im good, doesnt matter if I submit at 4 am or 4 pm

I just wish something would force me to wake up and go to sleep early, but at the same time I dont want that

People are not meant to have this much free time
why not take online courses or apply for more internships, my gpa was like 3.3 or something like that and I applied for 15 got rejected from like all but 3 and got the job on the first one

Depending on your major at least if you are in engineering or some CS related field it should be super easy

why not take online courses or apply for more internships, my gpa was like 3.3 or something like that and I applied for 15 got rejected from like all but 3 and got the job on the first one

Depending on your major at least if you are in engineering or some CS related field it should be super easy
I'm in a similar situation to OP where I wasn't able to get an internship this summer. The thing is, there aren't many CS jobs where I live.

I let my sleep schedule get so bad, I think I developed some form of insomnia. I rarely get more than 4 hours of broken, restless sleep everyday, my eyes are often red, and I always have black rings under them. I'm in a constant state of exhaustion, I just feel like dying all the time, honestly. Fuck, I'm such a piece of shit, I don't deserve to live, lmao.

Last edited:
I'm in a similar situation to OP where I wasn't able to get an internship this summer. The thing is, there aren't many CS jobs where I live.
Look for IT jobs, I applied to a company for IT in the interview he saw that I’m fluent in Python/SQL/JavaScript/Java/HTML/CSS, got a job instantly for IT support analyst, mostly doing database work and some web development. Pay is also pretty good ~17 an hour.

Sammme, what sleep schedule anymore.
Sammme, what sleep schedule anymore.

This will continue even if you work. You'll just be continually undersleeping. Source: just spent a year working.

Same here bro, Im going insane because of it.

I'm in the same situation. I have sleep apnea too, which makes it even worse.

that is the only way to live. better than waking up at an ungodly hour for school or work

I go to university and got a job, in this week the maximum I had to sleep was 3 hours a night

i just want to sleep permanently
I let my sleep schedule get so bad, I think I developed some form of insomnia. I rarely get more than 4 hours of broken, restless sleep everyday, my eyes are often red, and I always have black rings under them. I'm in a constant state of exhaustion, I just feel like dying all the time, honestly. Fuck, I'm such a piece of shit, I don't deserve to live, lmao.
yea its over for alcoholcels too, whenever i drink a bit for like the next week or so i have no problem falling asleep but i will never get the quality/ quantity of a good nights sleep.

ITS OVERRRRRRRRRR