Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sketch for the new smash bros game

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader
★★★★
@PersonalityChad
@Stupid Clown

We all know that Super smash bros brawl is the greatest smash bros game and this greatness stems from its amazing story (drove me to tears when young). Now, imagine a sort of remaster of this concept but with modern graphics. Imagine a story where Sonic, Mario, Megaman, Samus, Pokemon Trainer, Link, Luigi, Yoshi, fox, Pit. Donkey Kong etc etc go on jjba style adventure looking to restore peace to the Video game verse and the final boss is a fusion of bowser, ganondorf, magolor (will be playable) Eggman (will be playable), Ridley etc etc. Now, I'm sure there would be many more characters added (Tails, Shadow, Claus, Waluigi, Mr L, Geno, bandana dee, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet and Clank, Maxwell (basically any video game character you can think of) joining forces to save the fictional world.

Last edited:
Cynthia will also be a playable Character because Smash bros has no good pokemon reps other than Mewtwo, Red and Pikachu

@PersonalityChad
@Stupid Clown

We all know that Super smash bros brawl is the greatest smash bros game and this greatness stems from its amazing story (drove me to tears when young). Now, imagine a sort of remaster of this concept but with modern graphics. Imagine a story where Sonic, Mario, Megaman, Samus, Pokemon Trainer, Link, Luigi, Yoshi, fox, Pit. Donkey Kong etc etc go on jjba style adventure looking to restore peace to the Video game verse and the final boss is a fusion of bowser, ganondorf, magolor (will be playable) Eggman (will be playable), Ridley etc etc. Now, I'm sure there would be many more characters added (Tails, Shadow, Clause, Waluigi, Mr L, Geno, bandana dee, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet and Clank, Maxwell (basically any video game character you can think of) joining forced to save the fictional world.
Based, Brawl's Subspace Emissary was fantastic. I hated Ultimate's adventure mode tbh. Felt lazy by comparison.
Cynthia will also be a playable Character because Smash bros has no good pokemon reps other than Mewtwo, Red and Pikachu
Exactly, Cynthia is an iconic character, she deserves to be in.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back