Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My sisters latest health problem... an anal fissure.

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I think at this point a few users on here know my sister, I often have nice things to say about my parents on this forum but I am yet to say something nice about my sister since she is a landwhale.
She often has a new health problem every couple of months due to living in squalor which is entirely her fault, she is currently infertile JFL whats the point of even being a foid if you are infertile. Failing on recruit difficulty.
Recently I overheard she has an anal fissure :giga: I did not want to learn about that but she can get some blood and it hurts. Common cause can be anal sex (kill me) or some other problem with pooping although given how she lives she probably had some bad poops that hurt her rectum. My sister is such a fucking clown its so dissapointing and she fails at everything. Maybe I will keep making these threads so you guys can JFL at them lol

ecently I overheard she has an anal fissure
Um... :feelsahh: :feelshaha: Your lives are so, so chaotic compared to mine. Sometimes I wonder if half of you guys are just LARPing for the views.

Go lick your sisters bootyhole so it can heal

Did you fist your sister?

Um... :feelsahh: :feelshaha: Your lives are so, so chaotic compared to mine. Sometimes I wonder if half of you guys are just LARPing for the views.

the larp is real
Its not a LARP
Why would I larp about a pathetic sister, I have made multiple posts about her patheticness
I live an extremely mundane laugh I just LDAR all day
I heard about it because my mother was talking to my sister on the phone she got pissed when I overheard it lol, being in my living room and mother talking to my sister on the phone is not chaotic hahahah

Anyone who's fat honestly deserves the worst. It's not hard to lose weight at all. Just stop eating.

Anyone who's fat honestly deserves the worst. It's not hard to lose weight at all. Just stop eating.
Yeah she used to be a healthy weight when she lived at home since meals were cooked for her but she had to move out far away for muh independance but she has zero independance and can not take care of herself I feel bad but everything in her life is her fault and she is on recruit difficulty too only thing she mogs me in is sex life and relationships, she is my living reminder my own blood reminder of the state of hoeflation

It's most likely related to obesity.

Normally I don't support making fun of people's health issues because it's a normie trait.

It's most likely related to obesity.

Normally I don't support making fun of people's health issues because it's a normie trait.
Yeah I think she has a really shit diet and she gets alot of ordered food because she spends alot of time wageslaving, so eventually she took a shit and then it ripped her ass.

I don't like to mock others either but god my sister is soooo pathetic.

Fissure always reminds me of the yugioh card lol

I don't like to mock others either but god my sister is soooo pathetic.
I see. Well, some health issue are absolutely caused by irresponsibility.

I forgot to say: I don't support making fun of other people's issues because we have our own issue (inceldom), which is not at all self inflicted, but people still shame and blame us for it.

I see. Well, some health issue are absolutely caused by irresponsibility.

I forgot to say: I don't support making fun of other people's issues because we have our own issue (inceldom), which is not at all self inflicted, but people still shame and blame us for it.
Oh yeah my sister will mock me for stuff I can not control, she often likes to put me down, she called me unfit when I am literally gymmaxxed and she is obese.
But if you mock a self inflicted issue then your the evil guy

Oh yeah my sister will mock me for stuff I can not control, she often likes to put me down, she called me unfit when I am literally gymmaxxed and she is obese.
But if you mock a self inflicted issue then your the evil guy
What a POS she is. Inceldom is entirely external while obesity is entirely self-inflicted.

I have a lot of trouble with weight loss, compulsive eating and suicidal thoughts, but even with this + inceldom I have never reached obesity BMI.

Tell her that cum is proven to treat anal fissures and do what needs to be done :feelzez:

What's with the incest replies lol

What a POS she is. Inceldom is entirely external while obesity is entirely self-inflicted.

I have a lot of trouble with weight loss, compulsive eating and suicidal thoughts, but even with this + inceldom I have never reached obesity BMI.
Yeah she is not the greatest person too, she will then proceed to ask me for money lol
Idk how people get obese I would have to be eating non stop to get obese, I think if you are shorter though its easier with compulsive eating, my sister is like 5 feet so she will get obese easy as a compulsive eater compared to like a 6 foot person I think
What's with the incest replies lol
idk I have never found them funny and it just makes this forum look like shit
one person said I was LARPing too, idk why I would LARP about this lol

Yeah she is not the greatest person too, she will then proceed to ask me for money lol
Idk how people get obese I would have to be eating non stop to get obese, I think if you are shorter though its easier with compulsive eating, my sister is like 5 feet so she will get obese easy as a compulsive eater compared to like a 6 foot person I think
Lol your sister :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Many foods are stupidly high on calories. Chocolate, peanut things, pastries or all 3 combined will get you obese really fast. And they are so fucking good you can eat them nonstop. Burguer King also has sandwiches that more calories than what a person should eat in a day (over 2000 kcal).

Lol your sister :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Many foods are stupidly high on calories. Chocolate, peanut things, pastries or all 3 combined will get you obese really fast. And they are so fucking good you can eat them nonstop. Burguer King also has sandwiches that more calories than what a person should eat in a day (over 2000 kcal).
Fast food is just calories galore, calorie dense foods were great for me when I was bulking and gymmaxxing and even then I struggled.
My sister just needs to eat low calorie foods like fruits and vegetables but can't do that, I have obviously tried to advise her too but she is a complete lost cause.
That is why being able to cook a little is important, I control what goes in my food, not only can I make it taste how I like but I can control the amount of calories sugar salt etc.

I think at this point a few users on here know my sister, I often have nice things to say about my parents on this forum but I am yet to say something nice about my sister since she is a landwhale.
She often has a new health problem every couple of months due to living in squalor which is entirely her fault, she is currently infertile JFL whats the point of even being a foid if you are infertile. Failing on recruit difficulty.
Recently I overheard she has an anal fissure :giga: I did not want to learn about that but she can get some blood and it hurts. Common cause can be anal sex (kill me) or some other problem with pooping although given how she lives she probably had some bad poops that hurt her rectum. My sister is such a fucking clown its so dissapointing and she fails at everything. Maybe I will keep making these threads so you guys can JFL at them lol
lmao she probably got her ass teared in 4 from doing a gangbang for some weeds jfl :feelshaha: your sister is a meme character :feelshaha:

lmao she probably got her ass teared in 4 from doing a gangbang for some weeds jfl :feelshaha: your sister is a meme character :feelshaha:
Meme gender sibling

It's possible I would not put it past her but it is also probably because of bad diet, she is pretty unfuckable rn anyway due to her obesity and health issues, I can not imagine her having a guy at her place either it is so fucking foul in there, honestly next time I go, I may try and get a photo for you guys, it wont show the smell but you can see how fucking sad and dirty it is

Meme gender sibling

It's possible I would not put it past her but it is also probably because of bad diet, she is pretty unfuckable rn anyway due to her obesity and health issues, I can not imagine her having a guy at her place either it is so fucking foul in there, honestly next time I go, I may try and get a photo for you guys, it wont show the smell but you can see how fucking sad and dirty it is
Do it brocel :feelshaha: maybe if it’s that bad we might even be able to see the smell just by looking at the picture jfl :feelskek:

Do it brocel :feelshaha: maybe if it’s that bad we might even be able to see the smell just by looking at the picture jfl :feelskek:
Yeah I could have gone recently but decided against it, her place has light hoarding and animal feces

anal fissure sounds like a pokemon move

anal fissure sounds like a pokemon move
Go digklet ! use anal fissure !
Middle East Fox GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Last edited:
is her face at least okay?
uh yeah its ok maybe slightly below average because she is fat and she has a big nose

i frequently have small anal fissures because of hard feces. literally a pain in the ass. :feelsrope:

Fast food is just calories galore, calorie dense foods were great for me when I was bulking and gymmaxxing and even then I struggled.
My sister just needs to eat low calorie foods like fruits and vegetables but can't do that, I have obviously tried to advise her too but she is a complete lost cause.
That is why being able to cook a little is important, I control what goes in my food, not only can I make it taste how I like but I can control the amount of calories sugar salt etc.
True and based. Cooking is also fun and a good cope.

Tyrone nigger stretched her to brootally

dnb (did not bang)