Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My sisters friends treated me like i was a loser

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
When i was young, my sister's friends would come over to my house often. None of them would talk to me and always gave me weird stares. I suppose all of them knew i was going to end up a virgin loser with their gifted personality detectors.

My sisters don't have any friends since they graduated colllege, hell I have more friends than both of them...JFL

Forget about those hoes.

Amazing how one Y chromosome is the difference between easy and Dante Must Die difficulty.

your sister talks shit behind your back... whoa that's realy low!

your sister talks shit behind your back... whoa that's realy low!

Maybe. It was also the way i looked. I was this unattractive guy who spent most of his childhood playing video games.

Same here. My sister's friends look at me like I'm some kind of subhuman scum (which I am btw) but it still feels bad.

I can imagine an overdramatic indian soap opera happening like pic related with your sister's friends looking at you like that
Kasamh Se: Drama - Imgflip

Amazing how one Y chromosome is the difference between easy and Dante Must Die difficulty.

Being born a male, especially a curry, is playing on nightmare mode. You never experience female attention/love and youre expected to wageslave all your life to earn next to nothing.
I can imagine an overdramatic indian soap opera happening like pic related with your sister's friends looking at you like that
Kasamh Se: Drama - Imgflip

My sisters friends are a bunch of 30+ ugly hags. They look nothing like the currywhore in the image (whos no angel herself if iam being honest). The look they gave me was one of disgust. Like they felt superior to me and i was a complete loser.

Last edited:
Well! You sure showed them!

Just like i showed the teachers that said i would "never amount to anything."

Yup. Look at me now! I shit in a outhouse or a bucket... Yup.

Jfl.

I hate the fact that i cant do anything about it to prove them wrong. Makes me angry.

Thank god I don’t have sisters :feelsautistic:

Brutal we are here to suffer

Thank god I don’t have sisters :feelsautistic:

Its brutal but its also very blackpilling. People have said i look a lot like the male version of my sister, we're pretty looks matched. Yet iam the one posting here as a 32 yr old virgin loser while shes had a ton of boyfriends and gets a lot of male attention.

I hate the fact that i cant do anything about it to prove them wrong. Makes me angry.
You'll get over it...
Shortly before you die.

Because you'll be freaking out about that instead...