Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister's friend was over at my house the other day, and she said I had "squeezable cheeks".

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
As the title says, my sister's friend was at my house the other day, and she proceeded to say she wanted to squeeze my face cheeks because they were chubby. So, she proceeded to do so while doing the "aww" kind of voice. :fuk:

Now squeeze her cheecks :feelsthink: (other kind) ;)

Mogged again on an incel forum, please God kill me now, don't torture me like this anymore. :feelsohgod:

you're a retard, she wa hitting on you 100%

I would be happy if any foid touched me without me paying.

Maybe she was flirting.

I've felt the impulse to do that to young women I found cute + attractive.

Mogged again on an incel forum, please God kill me now, don't torture me like this anymore. :feelsohgod:
Squeezable cheeks is not a compliment. It’s the same type of thing as a girl telling you you have “such kind, large, non threatening eyes”

Squeezable cheeks is not a compliment. It’s the same type of thing as a girl telling you you have “such kind, large, non threatening eyes”
I was joking. It's weird pinching a 27yo man's cheeks, unless she is 60yo.

She might found you cute bro. But again we never know. Foids are wierd.

She might found you cute bro. But again we never know. Foids are wierd.
I'm hoping it's the former. After what that lobster guy posted the other day, my want to no longer be incel has intensified.

Why not gently touch her cheek at the same time she squeezes your cheeks?

Because I'm used to not randomly touching girls.
By touching her cheek you would show that:
a)you're not wuss
b)test her attraction level,is she pull off in disgust or became anxious you would know she is not into you
c)prepare the ground for flirting

By touching her cheek you would show that:
a)you're not wuss
b)test her attraction level,is she pull off in disgust or became anxious you would know she is not into you
c)prepare the ground for flirting
Is it being a wuss to not want to leave myself open to getting #metoo'd? :feelsseriously:

Is it being a wuss to not want to leave myself open to getting #metoo'd? :feelsseriously:
You're overthinking.She was at your house you had a sister witnessing the scene.

You're overthinking.She was at your house you had a sister witnessing the scene.
She was doing this in front of her BF, my sister along with her BF, and another one of her friends.

She was doing this in front of her BF, my sister along with her BF, and another one of her friends.
oh that changes the whole viewpoint entirely,ask her to hook you up with some chicks

Tell her to *squeeze this*
And proceed to unzip your pants while maintaining eye contact

Tell her to *squeeze this*
And proceed to unzip your pants while maintaining eye contact
This was not in private, so I'm not gonna involve my privates.

As the title says, my sister's friend was at my house the other day, and she proceeded to say she wanted to squeeze my face cheeks because they were chubby. So, she proceeded to do so while doing the "aww" kind of voice. :fuk:
Ask to squeeze her asscheeks

that girl and maybe even your sister so she can hook you up with someone
I already have a good idea how that'll go. "Aw, it's ok; you'll find someone someday! There's someone out there for everybody!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Nice brag
Have you forgotten what incel actually means? It means Involuntary Celibate meaning you want to have sex, but can't for whatever reason.
Just because a foid acts somewhat friendly, it doesn't mean she wants to jam your cock inside of her body.