Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My sister's friend officially lost her virginity. She is 15.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
I say officially because she had done anal and given blowy joey's before. But only to chad ofc. She has a thing for senior boys, but when I was a senior in high school and she was a freshman, I didn't get anything. Meanwhile when other guys in my graduating class come back home from uni they get to unload in her mouth. I get my sister to tell me about all the sex stories in high school. Makes me wonder how many girls actually make it to 18 with their hymens intact.

Last edited:
They're all gross whores.

Whore, probably will create an onlyfans

I say officially because she had done anal and given blowy joey's before. But only to chad ofc. She has a thing for senior boys, but when I was a senior in high school and she was a freshman, I didn't get anything. Meanwhile when other guys in my graduating class come back home from uni they get to unload in her mouth. I get my sister to tell me about all the sex stories in high school. Makes me wonder how many girls actually make it to 18 with their hymens intact.
None

Only cucks believe in muh 17yo babies. They're whores since like 12 or so.

Yes, my foid classmates lost virginity like at 15 too, they were talking about it

I say officially because she had done anal and given blowy joey's before.

Meanwhile when other guys in my graduating class come back home from uni they get to unload in her mouth.
Bonerfuel tbh

It usually happens earlier with middle school foids whoring themselves to high schoolers

Future mother btw

I remember in 6th grade the 11 year old girls were talking about how they did blowjobs for their boyfriends
AT AGE ELEVEN
LIKE WTF

This.

Most lose their virginity before they're a teenager. The only reason you would question it is because your coping won't allow you to believe it.

Her parents must be proud.

so empowering

This reminds me of the time I realized a large percentage of my classmates were getting tail from girls in lower classes, so I decided to try to get a gf as well.

That was when I realized girls are slutty for attractive guys only. Also didn’t help that I went to a real preppy school so most guys were attractive. JFL I thought it was normal for guys to get laid until I realized I was probably the only dude not getting laid.

this is why 14 is ideal :feelscomfy:

At this point you have to wonder if any female under the age sixteen is even a virgin anymore, if so it won't last long.

Now, I usually don't pay attention to the whole age of consent sexual discussions because it's a giant waste of time in that society won't change its collective mind regardless, but what always has gotten to me is what's the difference between a sixteen year old male teenager having sex with a sixteen year old female versus a thirty year old man, she's going to be having sex with somebody regardless so, why does the arbitrary number of age become an issue? Sex is sex as far as I can tell.

If a sixteen year old male can bone a sixteen year old female, why not a thirty year old male? At that point age becomes arbitrary despite prevailing laws on the books. It is what it is I suppose.

Last edited:
Most girls I talked to online lost theirs at 13-14. I'm 25 and still don't know a pussy looks like irl. Imagine the amount of sex your average roastie gets during her teenage years. Moreover, in college she gets to experience how it's like to live with her chad bf while I was rotting in my room, unloved and unwanted due to my genetics.

Mhmmpenislossus

Most girls I talked to online lost theirs at 13-14. I'm 25 and still don't know a pussy looks like irl. Imagine the amount of sex your average roastie gets during her teenage years. Moreover, in college she gets to experience how it's like to live with her chad bf while I was rotting in my room, unloved and unwanted due to my genetics.
Go outside

:feelsbadman:

one of the biggest suicidefuels: knowing that you never had a chance to experience sex with a teen girl, and not girls of any age for that matter.

Hopefully when they grow older they'll live a life of regret selling their whore bodies for chads and not giving the guy who is actually interested in them for more than their body a chance so they grow lonely and companionless, I know this is a fantasy but I can dream too.

Having a daughter got to be the most cucked thing in existence.

Brutally life mogged. Never began tbh

Makes me wonder how many girls actually make it to 18 with their hymens intact.
i left high school 15 years ago and pretty much every girl in my school had been fucked by 16

While we were suffering foids not only weren't suffering, they were ACTIVELY enjoying their life to the fullest.

In our society 1 foid is more worth than 200 incels.

I remember in 6th grade the 11 year old girls were talking about how they did blowjobs for their boyfriends
AT AGE ELEVEN
LIKE WTF
I didn't even know anything about sex at age 11

Talk about some of those stories; also when she started giving bjs/anal?

The lowest Age of Consent in the world is 11, in Nigeria.
The age of consent is 12 in the Philippines and Angola, and 13 in Burkina Faso, Comoros, Niger, and Japan.
tbh 13 in japan sounds nice. maybe I can try JBW and the best looking noodles are from korea and japan :feelsjuice:

she had done anal and given blowy joey's before
WTF is this cancerous slang and why are you using apostrophes to pluralize?

fucking holes being holes what's new.

So peados everywhere but because they're attractive it's fine.

My 11yo cousin told me some of her friend had or have boyfriends :feelsrope:

Is she white?

Yes, my foid classmates lost virginity like at 15 too, they were talking about it
It usually happens earlier with middle school foids whoring themselves to high schoolers
AT AGE ELEVEN
LIKE WTF
This.

Most lose their virginity before they're a teenager. The only reason you would question it is because your coping won't allow you to believe it.
F8ng5152c8q41

I will never have virgin pure gf
THOSE FUCKING WHORES I WANT TO SMASH THIER FUCKING SKULLS AAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

View attachment 425447
I will never have virgin pure gf
THOSE FUCKING WHORES I WANT TO SMASH THIER FUCKING SKULLS AAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You can. Just fuck a 7 year old.

Have fun. Not visiting you in jail.

In 20 years kids in elementary school will probably start fucking smh