Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my sister's chad(lite) boyfriend's grandmom got covid and is dying

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
Giphy

they think it was his sister or him that infected his grandmom jfl. should've been more vigilant dickwad, what goes around comes around.too bad it wasn't him dying but hids grandmom but hey as long as chad suffers I'm happy)

Do you want to fuck your sister op?

Your sister is gonna reconfort him with a bowjob.
its weird thinking about your own sister who you grew up with getting dicked down by other men.... every time she says she's going to his place i just imagine her brains getting fucked out by him.... fucking repulsive :feelspuke:...too bad my dad was too much of a cuck and wasn't strict enough during puberty. even this one albanian friend of mine said I myself should've been stricter on her, and if she wouldn't comply turn to old classic beating kek. at least that's what he did with his little sisters and it seems to have worked for him...

Jfl @ da gif

IT inclide me in the screenshot

I doubt that your sister's boyfriend even gives a shit.

1.Your sister is probably comforting the chadlite and possibly spending more time with him.
2.I don't see how the death of a foid who has already lived her whole life is lifefuel.

1.Your sister is probably comforting the chadlite and possibly spending more time with him.
2.I don't see how the death of a foid who has already lived her whole life is lifefuel.
Tbh I agree.
Op is a cuck

1. Yes better for me, my sister still lives with my parents and he hasn't been here for the past 2 weeks nagging me but instead spent all his time with his dying grandmother. They said their last words to her today cause they wont be putting her on the respirator. I'm only back with my parents temporarily due to corona, else i wouldnt give a shit either
2. Any lasting emotional pain/abuse inflicted on chad counts as a win for me. They were very close with their grandparents, my sister and him frequently visited them before corona. Later when he starts reflecting about life he will always be reminded that her preliminary death may had been at the cost of his recklessness at the time. In other words lifefuel

Tbh I agree.
Op is a cuck

@Babica Yaga
You are really grasping for straws here, an old woman who was already near deaths door is about to die and that's your "life fuel", that's a really low bar, also JFL if you think Chad would even care all that much, he'll mourn her for a week and your sister will offer anal more times than usual to help him heal, man he sure is suffering

I'm starting to notice a rule, the more obnoxious the avatar the more idiotic their posts are lol

@Babica Yaga
You are really grasping for straws here, an old woman who was already near deaths door is about to die and that's your "life fuel", that's a really low bar, also JFL if you think Chad would even care all that much, he'll mourn her for a week and your sister will offer anal more times than usual to help him heal, man he sure is suffering

I'm starting to notice a rule, the more obnoxious the avatar the more idiotic their posts are lol
ok mr. admittedly average looking megalomanic schizo. keep your delusions of grandeur to yourself

Tbh it probably isn’t as good of a thing for the reasons mentioned above. Would have been better if he himself got it.
Your sister is gonna reconfort him with a bowjob.
More than that. I'm not sure how this is lifefuel.
He really should disown his sister when he is able to.