Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my sister was crying because chad "bad boy" pumped and dumped her

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
she told me that she knew that chad was a bad boy, and no relationship material, but she still loved him
i asked her why dont you date the 3/10 beta incels in denial, who u have friendzoned.

she told me "they are not my type, teehee" "i see them only as friends"

i told her that she doent like them, because they are ugly, initially she denied but then she reluctantly agreed.

keep in mind, those soy boys are literally the most pussy worshipers i have ever seen.

thats all. brutal blackpll in case you had any doubt.

You should've done bone smashing theory on her

Homemade blackpills are quality blackpills

i told her that she doent like them, because they are ugly, initially she denied but then she reluctantly agreed.
Good, being a blackpill dealer is valuable and spreading blackpills is crucial.

she told me that she knew that chad was a bad boy, and no relationship material, but she still loved him
i asked her why dont you date the 3/10 beta incels in denial, who u have friendzoned.

she told me "they are not my type, teehee" "i see them only as friends"

keep in mind, those soy boys are literally the most pussy worshipers i have ever seen.

thats all. brutal blackpll in case you had any doubt.
I guess she has to live with her own decisions. Actions have consequences

My sisters used to tell me shit like this all the time. I just told them to shut the fuck up and I don't care.

Thank God, I do not live with beings that draw blood, fuck blackpill, this boils my blood, but I thank the universe for being a man! Condemned to the conscience, but to the fullness of my perpetual mind, Blackpill quality :feelsokman:

she knew that chad was a bad boy, and no relationship material, but she still loved him
damn foids it's always the same shit.
will they ever learn?

>she told me "they are not my type, teehee" "i see them only as friends"

i get agressions

No offence to your sister, but you need to let her know that her whole experience with men will be getting continually pumped and dumped and that eventually no man will want her.
Even though the latter's not exactly true, she needs that tbh.

This night will be sleepless.

I hate it to be reminded why I always get friendzoned

I hope more chad's do this.

Go beat his ass. I'd do the same if some chad did that to my sister.
It's chads fault that we can't date our looksmatches. They just fuck beckys and boost their egos

It's chads fault that we can't date our looksmatches. They just fuck beckys and boost their egos

No you wouldn't. Everyone is tough in a hypothetical, but in reality you're a pussy. That chad would beat the absolute shit out of your incel ass. Also beating up someone for casually boning your sister makes you a fucking faggot. Let her live her life you overprotective fag.

Your sister is a dumb bitch who knew what she had coming. You might want to try educating her stupid roastie ass.

You wouldn't do shit.

Tell us more about her crying.

Best thing about this incident is now she'll have to live with the consequences.

do her a favor,blackpill her.It only gets worse as she ages.

You should secretly record her saying that then play it to them