Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my sister told me to watch a crappy sitcom to learn social skills

JFL. Which sitcom exactly? Now i'm curious.

Have hot steaming sex with her.

sitcoms= NPC-software

I don't have any sisters, and I haven't spoken freely in years.

That reminds me of the Sims games where you can increase your Charisma skill by talking to yourself in the mirror for 12 hours jfl.

That reminds me of the Sims games where you can increase your Charisma skill by talking to yourself in the mirror for 12 hours jfl.

I thought this way also, but then some people told me something:

No voice call for your faceo NIGGA

Your voice is grotesque. Hoping it’s just a filter. If not, then my goodness i am sorry

We love your voice sweetiepie!

View attachment 682136

I see your point

“Not Yet” he’ll say

@Intellau_Celistic I love hearing your voice so much. You sound better than most girls no homo. I will cherish and protect you with every inch of my massive 5'10" frame which you need for warmth and comfort being the tiny delicate thing you are. You need to be relaxed until you are calm and satisfied. I can cure all your mental illnesses and neurological conditions until you are the perfect little boy. Tell me all about Mother.

Honey, I can be intellau if you want me to be...

View attachment 687484

Truescel is friendless like me.

OP, she thinks she’s saving your life by withholding her reasons which are exactly what you described, height, face, and your girly voice.

Learn her ass

I don't see how watching a sitcom can help you to learn social skills

Your sister is a retard, every sane human knows that you get your personality from video game protags and Martin Scorsese films.

Sitcoms are scripted dialogue written by a formula that is designed to be different from normal conversation. Much of the “lubricant” steps of a normal conversation are removed and the characters get straight to throwing one liners at each other and what screenwriters call “laying pipe” for the story—super awkward ways to explain what’s going on to the viewer—“remember Stacy only two more days till the competition!” etc.—stuff one would never say in real life.

You’re better served by not watching them.

Maybe I could imagine things like tone, affect, and body language could be learned in how to speak. But that’s maybe for much older shows like in the 80s/90s and earlier. These days shows have people whispering, flat affect, staring at each other the whole time which in real life is psychotic.

dont get advice from good looking people they are biased or do really believe it is that their "personality" is what carries them.

get advice from ugly poor people who are succesful with women

Last edited: