Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my sister stole my good look

O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
I could have been a legit 9.5\10 Chad if my sister hadn't robbed me of the half of good aesthetics that was supposed to be mine. this thought is literally driving me insane and i cannot help but think about it every time i bump into her into the house (another reason why i'm basically not even leaving my bedroom anymore). it also doesn't help that when she used to work as a model a year or so ago all our family relatives were praising her good look and always harassing him by asking why i wasn't as fit as her, why i wasn't as easy-going as her and so on.
at least once per day i gauge in every detail all our aesthetic differences and the conclusion is always the same, if the distribution of good-looking facial features had been more fair now i'd be having a dream-like chad life instead of dwelling in my misery.
> she's 5'9'' 
> perfectly smooth skin
> she's blonde
> perfect french nose
> blue eye
> ideal philtrum length (13mm, i measured it)
> ideal upper-to-lower lip ratio

in the meanwhile:
> tfw 5'10'' manlet (how's that possible that she got so much taller than the average roastie while i'm basically a dwarf compared to the new generation is beyond me)
> tfw skin with some acne
> tfw i have subhuman brown hair
> tfw i have subhuman browinish green eyes
> tfw i have a long philtrum compared to my chin height

yesterday i confronted once again and i told her she doesn't get to bring Chad friends at home whenever she likes because it's humiliating for me and i can't stand their lousy voices (they also facemog\heightmog me) and the whole thing devolved in a screaming match as usual. not only i have to accept that she robbed me of aesthetic but i have to be constantly reminded that she's living the kind of good-looking person's life that should have been mine. tbh i think i'll have to kill myself for christmas

Genetics dosent work like that sorry.

oblivioncel said:
I could have been a legit 9.5\10 Chad if my sister hadn't robbed me of the half of good aesthetics that was supposed to be mine. this thought is literally driving me insane and i cannot help but think about it every time i bump into her into the house (another reason why i'm basically not even leaving my bedroom anymore). it also doesn't help that when she used to work as a model a year or so ago all our family relatives were praising her good look and always harassing him by asking why i wasn't as fit as her, why i wasn't as easy-going as her and so on.
at least once per day i gauge in every detail all our aesthetic differences and the conclusion is always the same, if the distribution of good-looking facial features had been more fair now i'd be having a dream-like chad life instead of dwelling in my misery.
> she's 5'9'' 
> perfectly smooth skin
> she's blonde
> perfect french nose
> blue eye
> ideal philtrum length (13mm, i measured it)
> ideal upper-to-lower lip ratio

in the meanwhile:
> tfw 5'10'' manlet (how's that possible that she got so much taller than the average roastie while i'm basically a dwarf compared to the new generation is beyond me)
> tfw skin with some acne
> tfw i have subhuman brown hair
> tfw i have subhuman browinish green eyes
> tfw i have a long philtrum compared to my chin height

yesterday i confronted once again and i told her she doesn't get to bring Chad friends at home whenever she likes because it's humiliating for me and i can't stand their lousy voices (they also facemog\heightmog me) and the whole thing devolved in a screaming match as usual. not only i have to accept that she robbed me of aesthetic but i have to be constantly reminded that she's living the kind of good-looking person's life that should have been mine. tbh i think i'll have to kill myself for christmas

My chad brother stole my tall height, perfect forehead, eyes, lips, hairline, etc. Worse part is that he's gay, they're a waste on him.

she is born female

jagged0 said:
My chad brother stole my tall height, perfect forehead, eyes, lips, hairline, etc. Worse part is that he's gay, they're a waste on him.

i hear you, but i think it would have been worse if he wasn't gay. you'd have had to tolerate the presence of all his qt girlfriends

Send us some pictures of her.

Nice necro. I wonder if OP and his sister are twins

Why necro this thread?

So glad I don’t have a sister. Might have had to do something based to her (in Minecraft) :feelsEhh: