Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Sister received Flowers from "unknown lover"

U

uninstall

Banned
-
JFL

i spent 18 months trying online dating only to be ghosted and talk to some post prime single moms and roasties...

I have to humiliate myself by approaching on the street - RISKING my fucking life - jfl

And she spends her times in the office and receives flowers from some CUCK

JFL tbh

Last edited:
Women play life of "Game Journalist" difficulty.

I bet he is not even at least her looksmatch. These cucks always punch way above their weight.

Women play life of "Game Journalist" difficulty.

u know the irony?

her friend (which I know personaly very well) asked me how to set up tinder

and 2 weeks later she had a BF and they are still together almost 2 years

I'd been using that app for months prior to that

I know long use it ofc

tinder is pointless as a sub 8 male
I bet he is not even at least her looksmatch. These cucks always punch way above their weight.

no idea who that faggot is

but apparently he knows where she works - it happened there

and JFL tbh

u know the irony?

I know long use it ofc

Next time someone asks you to do that, don't. Tell those those to date you instead. She's not entitled to your help without sex.

u know the irony?

I know long use it ofc

no idea who that faggot is

but apparently he knows where she works - it happened there

and JFL tbh

BETA MALE , What are you even doing, talking to women who only talk to you when they need something from you? I bet you also give her free rides

They probably don't even know how to play the game and they will still get farther than any of us no matter how hard we try.
The game is be a good looking man or be a woman. That's it.

Women will typically have beta orbiters giving them free shit without asking for anything in return, these men are the betabux who will usually pick them up post wall.

But your sister can enjoy the fact that she's currently being orbited by someone persistent enough to send flowers.

The game is be a good looking man or be a woman. That's it.
We play pre-purchase Demo version: basically just looking how Chads and Stacies get each other. Nobody offers us to buy a full verson, though.

It's probably some ugly maladjusted fucker (less adjusted than us, JFL), but he's got balls doing that in this political environment.

A femoid could have 0/10 social skills, have a disgusting personality, be argumentative even with chad and still get laid

But /r/cucktears is gonna spewing pointless drivel about how our personalities are why femoids don't want us, when they do want chads who have demonstrably bad personalities

jfl at that guy, "unknown lover"

males should just not bother

i've known chadlites who women completely avoided, what chance does anyone here have? i've also known sub5 normies who had no problems with women

it's all one huge mindfuck and we're all part of it.

I'm sorry to inform you that if the guy who sent her the flowers isn't Chad, your sister has just been violently raped by the guy who gave her freeshit.

That is such a suicidefuel OP. It has happened with me in the past that I opened the gate to find out a delivery man carrying flowers,cakes,chocolates and teddies for my sister, sent by her husband. I always used to get strong suicidefuel whenever I had to see this. Nobody is happier than me that now she has moved with him permanently

It's a proven fact that even though your sister is still on the same level of lookstrain, she will achieve vast amounts more sexual success than you will in your entire life within one month. Along with receiving a large amount of free shit from her betabux orbiters giving her a relentless amount of expensive giftbaskets randomly. She will excessively complain about this to you and the fact she could only bang a dude 4-5 leagues above her own sexual marketplace value.
It's a proven fact that even though your sister is still on the same level of lookstrain, she will achieve vast amounts more sexual success than you will in your entire life within one month. Along with receiving a large amount of free shit from her betabux orbiters giving her a relentless amount of expensive giftbaskets randomly. She will excessively complain about this to you and the fact she could only bang a dude 4-5 leagues above her own sexual marketplace value.
If you want a real life example, ER's sister got laid before him despite being much younger.

If you want a real life example, ER's sister got laid before him despite being much younger.
Sister pill is brutal

Georgia Rodger is also a fat cow now and still having regular sex while Elliot died alone.

Massive beta cuckold faggot. Either go if or go home.

Never help a female. They wanted to be independent.

Tutorial Island

foids life are equivalent to fighting brock with 6 level 100 arceuses

our lives are equivalent to challenging the elite 4 and champion with a level 5 bulbasaur