Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My sister not only HeightMogs me but is also smarter than me.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Not only is she taller than I am, (5'6) but she also has the edge over me in terms of being a neurotypical where as I am a neurodivergent. (ADHD and Autism)
Really goes to show how badly getting shit genetics can screw your life over to the point your own sister outshines you.

being a neurotypical where as I am a neurodivergent. (ADHD and Autism)

cope. Chad doesn't have Autism or ADHD. It's all made up by white psychologists to get more money from low iq retard parents diagnosing their out of control kids

Is she hot? Hook me up with her

How tall are your parents? Having your sister heightmog you is extremely brutal.

You have Herculean strength if your sister is taller than you and you haven't roped. I have female relatives taller than me and it's pure ropefuel, even though I rarely see them.

cope. Chad doesn't have Autism or ADHD. It's all made up by white psychologists to get more money from low iq retard parents diagnosing their out of control kids
Retard moment

Not only is she taller than I am, (5'6) but she also has the edge over me in terms of being a neurotypical where as I am a neurodivergent. (ADHD and Autism)
Really goes to show how badly getting shit genetics can screw your life over to the point your own sister outshines you.
She can't match your high IQ savant syndrome :feelsthink:

My sister is the same height as me. 5'8. She's also bigger boned than me

@2002AryanMaxxed1488

She's fat, bur fat is good for a woman. My point is her arms, fingers, etc are bigger than mine. I'm scrawnier than her. And she's only 14

my sister is only a inch shorter than me , my older brothers both heightmog me to death

Dont worry about the iq part. Foids with high iq never use it for anything anyway, its in their nature

i wonder is which one of u is ur parent's favorite

i wonder is which one of u is ur parent's favorite

I didn't think a revival would be necessary now, but it seems we must continue.

When I'm able, I'll begin in rapid succession.

NTs are dumb tho

Whats ur toilets height

Send me her panties

sniff GIF

let me fuck your aryan stacy with my BBC

you need to teach her a lesson tonight ( in simulation )