Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My sister may be privileged but she is more at risk of being murdered by her partner

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
And this has like nothing to do with the fact that she has been in 4 LTR since her teen (early 20's now) and always full of male friends, orbiters and flirts while I had 0 actual opportunities, 0 female friends and 0 LTR or even friends with benefits and it means that men are violent and not that being around the opposite sex so fucking much more than me mathematically leads to higher possibilities of being hurt by such opposite sex

Chads are more violent and narcissistic so yes

The argument that retarded women like to make is that men should just not attack women. This is legit their argument. They literally expect ALL men to behave in this idealistic fashion. They literally believe that even though they put themselves at risk, it's others who should police themselves and make sure that THEY have a good time.

Remember, they call us the entitled ones.

The argument that retarded women like to make is that men should just not attack women. This is legit their argument. They literally expect ALL men to behave in this idealistic fashion. They literally believe that even though they put themselves at risk, it's others who should police themselves and make sure that THEY have a good time.

Remember, they call us the entitled ones.
They want chads not to attack women. They want to find a way to date abusive chads but not get abused, as it's better than dating a kind hearted incel. Laying down under the stars romantically with a turbomanlet ricecel is more frightening and horror than getting slapped and hit by large chad. And what it means by "men shouldn't attack women" means "men women find good looking enough to date shouldn't attack women". We incels aren't men to them.

They want chads not to attack women. They want to find a way to date abusive chads but not get abused, as it's better than dating a kind hearted incel. Laying down under the stars romantically with a turbomanlet ricecel is more frightening and horror than getting slapped and hit by large chad. And what it means by "men shouldn't attack women" means "men women find good looking enough to date shouldn't attack women". We incels aren't men to them.
Exactly. I actually responded with, "stop picking violent abusive men," and the bitch I was talking to proceeded to lose her shit. It's like these bitches have zero autonomy. This culture already police other men through social shaming (metoo) and detainment (prison), but it's impossible to control every single man on this earth by simply telling them to stop. It's so fucking stupid. And this is not even taking into account the fact that the stupid e-whore slut did a lot of provoking and baiting. If I go the hood and taunted a gangbanger and he decides to shoot me, then yea he's going to jail, but it would be stupid on my part. These bitches stupid.

Exactly. I actually responded with, "stop picking violent abusive men," and the bitch I was talking to proceeded to lose her shit. It's like these bitches have zero autonomy. This culture already police other men through social shaming (metoo) and detainment (prison), but it's impossible to control every single man on this earth by simply telling them to stop. It's so fucking stupid. And this is not even taking into account the fact that the stupid e-whore slut did a lot of provoking and baiting. If I go the hood and taunted a gangbanger and he decides to shoot me, then yea he's going to jail, but it would be stupid on my part. These bitches stupid.
"stop picking violent abusive men" reply is undebatable tbh. Not only it shows women's nature, but even for looks blackpill denier, they would see it that being abusers is a more legit way to get a foid and makes her stay. Also telling every single men not to abuse their partners is just retarded, as most of them aren't picked as a sex and dating material. I would even take it as an insult if someone tells me not to be abusive to a girl who loves me cause there are none and I'm an incel. Women dating abusivemen is like someone who let a thief enters his home to change him

The strangest part is no one ever mentions the bad behavior of the woman! Besides the fact that they actively choose violent men.

Then they add drama and emotional abuse to the already violent dude. He explodes and beats the shit out of her.

Then they have bruised up make up sex.

Cops dread "domestic violence" calls because very often the bitch that called will attack them! Of course usually the man pays with his freedom against the word of the foid.

it means that men are violent and not that being around the opposite sex so fucking much more than me mathematically leads to higher possibilities of being hurt by such opposite sex
In today's society, women are actually more violent than men in intimate relationships. They're more likely to initiate domestic violence than men. But because they're physically weaker, they're also more likely to be injured when they attack the man and he defends himself.

Things is: proportionately to their much lower sex drive and much higher sexual opportunities foids kill and rape more. I wonder how can women commit crimes at all given that they can get whatever they want from men without violence

The strangest part is no one ever mentions the bad behavior of the woman! Besides the fact that they actively choose violent men.

Then they add drama and emotional abuse to the already violent dude. He explodes and beats the shit out of her.

Then they have bruised up make up sex.

Cops dread "domestic violence" calls because very often the bitch that called will attack them! Of course usually the man pays with his freedom against the word of the foid.
Read this blackpilled post by thewitchking:

tl;dr - he tries to white knight a girl being abused. girl yells at him. girl rewards the guy who beat her with affection.

In today's society, women are actually more violent than men in intimate relationships. They're more likely to initiate domestic violence than men. But because they're physically weaker, they're also more likely to be injured when they attack the man and he defends himself.
Yes. Even proportionately speaking women are attacking men more. They are pure evil: they can get whatever they want from men through eroticism and sex yet they resort to violence

Read this blackpilled post by thewitchking:

tl;dr - he tries to white knight a girl being abused. girl yells at him. girl rewards the guy who beat her with affection.
Jfl lol.
Same thing happened to me as a teen!
Dude was rough with a screaming girl.
I broke his arm. She went to him and then yelled for me to be attacked! "He hurt my bf! Get him! Cops cops!"

I ran away! Lol. Never did that again.
Things is: proportionately to their much lower sex drive and much higher sexual opportunities foids kill and rape more. I wonder how can women commit crimes at all given that they can get whatever they want from men without violence
So is your sister violent? A provocateur?

Last edited:
So is your sister violent? A provocateur?
No man. It's just more probable for her to be a victim because mathematically she is exposed to much more partners then how I would ever dream about.
Kinda impossible to be victim of your partner if you never have one

Besides if toilets were stronger physically they would be much more violent than men. They already kill plenty but it's usually their own children. Not even talking about abortion either.

No man. It's just more probable for her to be a victim because mathematically she is exposed to much more partners then how I would ever dream about.
Kinda impossible to be victim of your partner if you never have one
Good point. I was just wondering because of all the mention of violent femmes.

You should try to get her to just pick a dude and settle down. Otherwise she will become a roastie.

Based thread tbh

Bitches better learn their place

your sister is a slut just like every other woman

Good point. I was just wondering because of all the mention of violent femmes.

You should try to get her to just pick a dude and settle down. Otherwise she will become a roastie.
Many here didn't get the point:
1 Foids are much more wanted and have potentially infinite partners so it's logically more probable for them to be victim of their partners then for an incel (for an incel is virtually impossible to be victim of his partner in the same way it's impossible for a 4th world starving child to be victim of forced feeding)

2 Foids still force men to sex by the billions (3.5 billions cases in Italy an year ago) so proportionately to their so much lower sex drive and their so much higher sexual opportunities they are de facto raping more and being more immoral than men

Glad you got my point
Chads are more violent and narcissistic so yes
Didn't get my point
your sister is a slut just like every other woman
Again: didn't get my point
Based thread tbh

Bitches better learn their place
The point was about debunking the myth about men being patriarchic and violent for the sake of it while poor foids just lay there afraid asking for equality. I appreciate your appreciation tho
Besides if toilets were stronger physically they would be much more violent than men. They already kill plenty but it's usually their own children. Not even talking about abortion either.
High iq and based

Many here didn't get the point:
1 Foids are much more wanted and have potentially infinite partners so it's logically more probable for them to be victim of their partners then for an incel (for an incel is virtually impossible to be victim of his partner in the same way it's impossible for a 4th world starving child to be victim of forced feeding)

2 Foids still force men to sex by the billions (3.5 billions cases in Italy an year ago) so proportionately to their so much lower sex drive and their so much higher sexual opportunities they are de facto raping more and being more immoral than men

Glad you got my point

Didn't get my point

Again: didn't get my point

The point was about debunking the myth about men being patriarchic and violent for the sake of it while poor foids just lay there afraid asking for equality. I appreciate your appreciation tho

High iq and based
I think you're a pretty good brother to consider these things. Very traditional.

Reminder that women only make up 30% of murder victims
also in the usa aren't men more likely to be raped right? i heard that somewhere but dont know where

also in the usa aren't men more likely to be raped right? i heard that somewhere but dont know where
Volcel if you think male rape exists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back