Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My sister likes to torture me psychologically

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I have an older sister who has always liked to torture me psychologically ever since I was a child. Everytime I see her it's the same shit. The last time was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back and I don't want to see her ever again.

She does it in a way that is quite subtle and almost invisible, and involves a fair amount of gaslighting.

85% of the time she will act like she is my friend and wants me to talk more to her, be friendlier to her. Basically, she's seeking reconciliation. (I turned highly distrustful of her ever since adolescence. She started to bully me a lot at this age).

Encouraged by my parents I then try to do a genuine effort to talk to her normally and get interested in her life. That goes on for three minutes and she pretends to like talking to me. Then, extremely brutally and unpredictably, she will cut me short by talking over me in a very rude way, rolling her eyes or taking on a speech tone indicative of the highest contempt for what I'm saying, even though it's actually not much different than my speech patterns of the last three minutes and I never get this kind of reaction from anyone else in my life. (Most people I talk to irl appreciate me, saying I'm polite and educated, etc).

A few seconds later, she acts like nothing happened and starts to be friendly again, asking questions about me, etc. Of course by now I have become a lot colder and distrustful and kind of answer one-liners. She is then able to convince herself that I'm the one who refuses contact and hates her.

This game has been going on for years now and I'm finally tired of it. I don't know if it's fully voluntary on her part or if she's just psychologically fucked up (probably the latter, as she broke up with each one of her BFs and her close friends are mental cases). Even my parents have become victims of her lunatic manners, yet they still cling to her for some reason.

Avoid her. I'm doing it a bit with my cousin because his talking about fucking JBs is unbearable tbh. I like him but it's not good for my mental health to hang around a lot with him.

Sounds like bipolar disorder.

Most foids are like this tbh. I think this behavior is just foid behavior, you are taking it too personally.

Ignore the fuck out of her and be COLD with her, women only have respect for men that don't show weakness.

LOL @ complaining about a hot eye candy tsdunere sister

I just dont understand you guys sometimes

punch that bitch in the face who the fuck does she think she is?

The only point of maintaining relations with a sister is to have her attractive friends in your social circle. Without that there's no reason to interact with her on any level.

I would avoid her, while trying to do something bad for her, ruin her day, as she clearly disrespects you.

I had a friend who did this stuff.

He could be extremely sweet, then turn into a horrid bully. He'd punch me, scream, insult me, etc.. If I got sick of it and left him, he'd slowly woo me back with extremely nice behavior. Eventually I realized this is what happens to battered wives. It wasn't my friendship he wanted, he just liked knowing he could manipulate people.

So I broke it off..again. Since then he's tried to sweet-talk me back, offered to pay me, etc... But this time I stuck to my principles and haven't seen him in several years.

Just fuck her in her sleep.

Most foids are like this tbh. I think this behavior is just foid behavior, you are taking it too personally.
"Just don't take it personal, bro" theory.

Nope, most are not like this. Sure, they can roll their eyes or lightly insult you during a conversation, but in a joking way or because you said stupid shit. My sister will randomly humiliate me for things that make no sense. For instance, I will say "the sky is very blue today" during a conversation on the weather, and for some arcane reason this sentence won't be OK for her, but "there are no clouds in the sky today" will be OK. This makes me feel like a low IQ autist walking on eggshells. And that's probably how she wants me to feel, as we had an intellectual rivalry when growing up.
She has a form of BPD, however in true BPD the mood swings aren't that fast. She's more of a histrionic narcissist than a manic-depressive, IMO.

Manipulative psycho queen harpy

> talking to relative

lol just no

My sister would always be very kind to me. However, when she has friends over and we're at the dinner table she would always ask me things that would obviously make me really uncomfortable such as: "What are you doing in your room all day? Do you never go out with friends?"

My sister would always be very kind to me. However, when she has friends over and we're at the dinner table she would always ask me things that would obviously make me really uncomfortable such as: "What are you doing in your room all day? Do you never go out with friends?"

Legit Suifuel. She's trying to put you down so that her friends laugh and she gains social value among them.

Legit Suifuel. She's trying to put you down so that her friends laugh and she gains social value among them.
Yes, I'm aware of that. After she asks me that there's always an awkward silence and her Stacey friends start giggling. Imagine having three 8/10 popular Stacey sisters and being the only incel in the family. It's over for me.

Yes, I'm aware of that. After she asks me that there's always an awkward silence and her Stacey friends start giggling. Imagine having three 8/10 popular Stacey sisters and being the only incel in the family. It's over for me.

giggles = 'what a weirdo'
weirdo = ugly
It's okay bro, we are here for each other.

I don't understand incestuous sand niggers sometimes.

"I would love to disembowel a roasie and fuck her as shes dying but incest is too much, thats just where I draw the line"

it sounds like IOIs, have u tried fucking her?

If I were you, I'd actually go through with my decision to have it fuck off and get out of my life. Surrounding yourself with negative attitudes and values, such as your bitch sister, will only continue to be detrimental to your mental state. It's advisable to cut off any and all contact with it to an extreme point, as merely being in the same area whilst visiting your family will bring about negative emotions.

"for some reason"

She's female, eggs vagina etc ect. Females are rarely ostracized from family. For men, it's a regular occurrence.