Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister just threw a huge house party

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Had a bunch of fucking chads and Stacys over, trashed me and my brothers room, but didnt invite our truecel brother (she made her friends threaten him to get out).

I want to get a brick and bash her head out RN.

I’m like 99% sure she got dick from a white chad too.

You aren't the truecel brother?
They trashed your room with you in it?
Or you were involved in the party

Ok normie.

Rope fuel. Also, I can’t help but notice your rank still says OfficER when your post count of just over 1300 would put you at the rank of vetERan.

How do you have your own flesh and blood get threatened? Hope she gets honor killed

Fucking whore man...I'd smash her fucking head in with a cricket bat if any random filthy normie even entered my room. I can't tolerate that shit

Volcel if you don’t hit on every girl in the room

The reality of brown men living in the west, get pushed around by chad, then he fucks your sister. It's funny when it happens to those smug exmuslim numales tho

This would be a dream day in my boring life as a hightestosteronecel. I would kick each one of my sister's friends with a wooden bat and unleash all of my anger in normies.
I guess castle doctrine allows you to do that on the US.

Had a bunch of fucking chads and Stacys over, trashed me and my brothers room, but didnt invite our truecel brother (she made her friends threaten him to get out).
What a piece of shit.

I would cut all ties with her if I were you. It's bad enough knowing she can probably get Chad dick whenever she wants while you rot in inceldom despite sharing the same genetics, but the fact that she does things like this is too much.

Man that sounds evil af, she deserves that brick:woke:

excuse me but how the fuck you let such thing happen ? western men need high T levels asap.

If my sister did something like that so i would go ER in my own house

Sabotage party put laxatives in drinks

Disgusting. You should throw a brick at her.

You should talk to her, tell her to be less of a cunt etc etc, your rooms ought to be off-limits, so her having her guest assholes trash your room is unacceptable.
The reality of brown men living in the west, get pushed around by chad, then he fucks your sister. It's funny when it happens to those smug exmuslim numales tho
>tfw exmuslim numale
When will the suffering end bros???

Next time shoot them with nerf guns