Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sister just get jobs for mere existing

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
After being paid for going in bikini at uni, she keeps getting jobs as waitress/barista by just saying "I'm here" while i have to work my ass off to find a stupidly low paid job where i get treated like shit. She even yelled at my mudda "I find a job whenever i want" arguing that she goes to uni but she doesn''t really need it to live/survive. Now she will also be on national TV for a variety show and get paid for that.

Muh wage gappppppppp glass ceilinggggggggggggggg wominnz have so harder than men be a man and accept that you should help the whores pooor whores just give them equality and don't be an asshole braaaaah

OP is a locationcel in tutorial island. :lul:

Pics nigger.

Wage gap only exists for folks above 30. For people 30 and below, women make MORE than men by a large number. It's almost as if feminism is not about equality.:waitwhat:
It's an earn gap and not wage gap

the wage gap is LOLfuel not only has that been debunked but my sister too gets jobs extremely easy and gets treated better at her jobs than i ever have.

the wage gap is LOLfuel not only has that been debunked but my sister too gets jobs extremely easy and gets treated better at her jobs than i ever have.
This. Being a female= being a precious gem

Saying otherwise is just native australian level iq and being a stupid un-thinking subhuman with no dignity and cognitive ability

The sky is the limit if you have a hole

This. Being a female= being a precious gem

Saying otherwise is just native australian level iq and being a stupid un-thinking subhuman with no dignity and cognitive ability
i think people trust women easier and they also just think they're easier to be around, which isn't always true.

why don't incels hook up with other incels sisters?