Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My sister just asked me if i know about shots that make kids grow taller

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Her son is almost 2 years old and his friends are all taller and bigger than him.

The little dude is very smart and can already form sentences but shes nervous of him growing up short.

I told her she can ask his dr about HGH and if needed he will give him injections.

She thanked me and told me she will see the dr next week and talk to him about it.

I know i should be happy for the little dude that his mother is worried (more like disgusted) about him turning out short.

But in reality i feel so ass knowing hes barely 2 years old and his mom is already jealous of other kids being taller than him.

Brutal, hope she manages to save him from manletism:worryfeels:. Just a month or so ago I had my mom start coping and trying to blame my thyroid problems for me not growing up to be taller:feelsbadman:.

Brutal, hope she manages to save him from manletism:worryfeels:. Just a month or so ago I had my mom start coping and trying to blame my thyroid problems for me not growing up to be taller:feelsbadman:.
im gona tell my future betabuxxing wife im not having sons.

If my kid is a male i want an abortion and thats the end of it.

Her son is almost 2 years old and his friends are all taller and bigger than him.

The little dude is very smart and can already form sentences but shes nervous of him growing up short.

I told her she can ask his dr about HGH and if needed he will give him injections.

She thanked me and told me she will see the dr next week and talk to him about it.

I know i should be happy for the little dude that his mother is worried (more like disgusted) about him turning out short.

But in reality i feel so ass knowing hes barely 2 years old and his mom is already jealous of other kids being taller than him.
damn. maybe he will be chad after puberty and you will get mogged by him to obilivion.

im gona tell my future betabuxxing wife im not having sons.
The Wire Laugh GIF

Im talking about my future son, he will be short like me
maybe he will be mogger because he have the genes for your 2 m tall grand grand father chad that fucked your grand grand mother

Maybe its maybeline
your genes can have genes from your grand grand grand grand father that came out in other generations. maybe your son will have blue eyes, 2 meters big and will bully you lol

bro dont tell her anything
let the kid grow up to be a manlet, you can have an inkwell apprentice when youre a wisdommaxxed oldcel

bro dont tell her anything
let the kid grow up to be a manlet, you can have an inkwell apprentice when youre a wisdommaxxed oldcel
Nah if he can be saved he should be. Also even if she didnt ask me she was gona ask the dr anyways.

I know how my sister thinks. She will ask many drs about it and will pay good money for it, i see her jealous from other kids and she is disgusted by manlets.

Nah if he can be saved he should be.
oh so youre one of those niggers
incel numbers must be increased
Also even if she didnt ask me she was gona ask the dr anyways.

I know how my sister thinks. She will ask many drs about it and will pay good money for it, i see her jealous from other kids and she is disgusted by manlets.
Kanye West Shrug GIF