Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister is listening to some OnlyFans whore's stream right now.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Fucking hilarious contrast tbh:feelskek:. I have about 12 different .is threads opened rn, while my sister is listening with no headphones, so I hear every single word:feelsree:, to some random OF whore's stream.

I don't even know who that random whore is or how she looks like, and I'm already pretty sure that I hate her. For the last 10 minutes or so, the whore's been going on and on about how she ended up doing this shit full-time, probably justifying it to herself. She apparently had an actual job but already wanted to get on OF, talked about it to a female colleague, resulting in her getting a call from their female boss, saying that she (the boss) doesn't agree with that and doesn't want such people working for her, so she (the whore) told her to fuck off and that's how she lost that job:feelshaha:.

Legit nothing else but various permutations and different versions of, "She told me that she doesn't agree with this, so I told her to fuck off and go fuck herself," repeated for the last 10 or so minutes, if not longer:feelsree:.

Oh, and the whore also went on a mini-tangent near the beginning, saying that OF is "just a work like any other" and that "in the 21st century, people shouldn't be having problems with this." Completely unsurprisingly, when someone in the chat apparently mentioned something about her parents' opinion on what she's doing, the whore just smugly replied that she doesn't have parents:feelsseriously:. Can't get more stereotypical than this tbh:feelshaha:. True Slavic tradwife-in-training for any delusional, coping Westerner:redpill::soy: dreaming about coming there to find a "based and trad" wife:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Your sister could be a millionaire if she wants, you're doomed... All because you lost the sex lottery at birth.

I would casually tell your sister “great life inspiration you’re listening to. I’m sure she’ll be crying about how the system abused her when she’s in her 30s and no one wants anything to do with her anymore”.

I would casually tell your sister “great life inspiration you’re listening to. I’m sure she’ll be crying about how the system abused her when she’s in her 30s and no one wants anything to do with her anymore”.
Unfortunately, I'm not low-inhib enough for something like that:feelscry:. The best I managed was telling her, as sarcastically as I could, that she has an interesting choice of streams to watch.

Male role models are lucky retards like Andrew Tate and Joe Rogan. Meanwhile women role models are Whores and hollywood whores.

We're fucking doomed

Male role models are lucky retards like Andrew Tate and Joe Rogan. Meanwhile women role models are Whores and hollywood whores.

We're fucking doomed
We truly are brocel:feelscry::worryfeels:.

Is she paying for that content? :feelsgah: