Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my sister is getting married tomorrow. hold my boys

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk so much to vent about. i have no idea how i will pass that shitty day.....
this is just going to be a vent so nothing interesting :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

im happy for my sister because shes a good sister and a pretty good human being (not entitled, hate feminsts) BUT ffffffffsssssssssss whats up with brides that they think they are the queen of the world? today she came to our house and acted like a fucking cunt. i know shes nervous AF but ffs brides are so fucking annoying. its all because of that shitty society that always exaggerating about wedding like lmao who gives a fuck, its just couple of hours! why all the stress.

i bought a suit jacket because they (my family) negged me so much and ofcourse now they neg me to cut my hair LOL! fuck off ffs why femaels feel like they always can comment wtf they want about males appearances? its not their business how i look.

and my sister telling me "cut your hair there will be tons of cute girls tomorrow!!! dont look like that" like L M A O im sure if i will cut my hair i will fuck 2 stacies tomorrow lololololol.

also because im a close family im gonna have to arrive soon and leave late. most people will suffer this shit for like 4 hours, me? 8-10 hours!!!!! and ofcourse im driving so cant get drunk.
tomorrow everyone will neg me to come and dance and i wont and then i will just play at my phone while everyone is dancing.
at least i have a 14 years old cousin and i love blackpilling him so ill keep doing it tomorrow.

the worst thing is i went NC (no contact) on some of my family, including my dad, and i will see all of them tomorrow and it will be awkward AF.

fuck this shit ffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssssssssssss

/endofvent

Go to the wedding and Electric Laboratory

at least i have a 14 years old cousin and i love blackpilling him so ill keep doing it tomorrow.

Don't blackpill him. WTF. He's still too young. If he commits suicide, that's on you. Good luck tomorrow.

I stopped going to weddings since I was 12 years old.

Tfw your 14 years old cousin already got laid and you didn’t hahahahaha

your cousin probably doesn't want you to talk to him

Crash the wedding. Throw cake in everyone’s face.

Tell your family to FUCK, OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Don't blackpill him. WTF. He's still too young. If he commits suicide, that's on you. Good luck tomorrow.
lmao. im doing it slowly slowly and the easy parts untill he 18... nothing too depressing.

my two sisters are married and make fun of me for never have had a girlfriend and every time they see me trying to improve myself, clothes, new haircut, anything, they make fun of me, last time one of them discovered a pair of halters that I bought to train, she made fun of me for trying to have a better body, saying things like "As if that would help you"

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk so much to vent about. i have no idea how i will pass that shitty day.....
this is just going to be a vent so nothing interesting :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

im happy for my sister because shes a good sister and a pretty good human being (not entitled, hate feminsts) BUT ffffffffsssssssssss whats up with brides that they think they are the queen of the world? today she came to our house and acted like a fucking cunt. i know shes nervous AF but ffs brides are so fucking annoying. its all because of that shitty society that always exaggerating about wedding like lmao who gives a fuck, its just couple of hours! why all the stress.

i bought a suit jacket because they (my family) negged me so much and ofcourse now they neg me to cut my hair LOL! fuck off ffs why femaels feel like they always can comment wtf they want about males appearances? its not their business how i look.

and my sister telling me "cut your hair there will be tons of cute girls tomorrow!!! dont look like that" like L M A O im sure if i will cut my hair i will fuck 2 stacies tomorrow lololololol.

also because im a close family im gonna have to arrive soon and leave late. most people will suffer this shit for like 4 hours, me? 8-10 hours!!!!! and ofcourse im driving so cant get drunk.
tomorrow everyone will neg me to come and dance and i wont and then i will just play at my phone while everyone is dancing.

the worst thing is i went NC (no contact) on some of my family, including my dad, and i will see all of them tomorrow and it will be awkward AF.

fuck this shit ffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssssssssssss

/endofvent
There we have it. You are a fakecel. Incels cant/woudnt go to a wedding even if its close family. Get out of here.:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

So how do you blackpill him?
for now i explain to him the double standards of this shitty world. showing him how females have it much easier.
he's normie+ so i know it wont destroy him, it will just make him high iq.
So how do you blackpill him?
for now i explain to him the double standards of this shitty world. showing him how females have it much easier.

I stopped going to weddings since I was 12 years old.

Tfw your 14 years old cousin already got laid and you didn’t hahahahaha

She’s considered late now. Usually, people, these days lose their virginity by 12-13.

Don't blackpill him. WTF. He's still too young.
If he's like most boys he's naïve and autistic as shit around girls. He needs to learn how to resist them trying to use their pussy to fuck him over. The sooner the better.

If he's like most boys he's naïve and autistic as shit around girls. He needs to learn how to resist them trying to use their pussy to fuck him over. The sooner the better.
He can say "You're ugly, just LDAR" which would destroy him.

You are turning him into a misogynist! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I remember when I went to my cousin's wedding not long ago, I fell asleep during the church service, and at the reception I kept getting asked when I was going to get married.

nah he likes me. he thinks im cool lol. well he's 14 so he doesnt know whats cool yet so i better enjoy it while i can.

my two sisters are married and make fun of me for never have had a girlfriend and every time they see me trying to improve myself, clothes, new haircut, anything, they make fun of me, last time one of them discovered a pair of halters that I bought to train, she made fun of me for trying to have a better body, saying things like "As if that would help you"
Holy fuck bro why u tolerate these bitches spit on there face an db done with it

Fakecel complaining about being invited to a wedding.

ofcourse now they neg me to cut my hair LOL! fuck off ffs why femaels feel like they always can comment wtf they want about males appearances? its not their business how i look.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

As if a haircut changes anything. Chad can have hobo hair and beard and still get laid 4times over.

Its fucking over

Just loot all the food for protein and afterwards hit the gym brutally.

I dont talk to my sister. When she gets married i wont go.

Weddings are pathetic "let's find a reason to play dress up."

Tell your family to FUCK, OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Bacteria iq.
Never began.

Ragefuel right there.

Females live on God mode - they will never know what it's like to be a man, especially a subhuman.

what a bunch of cunts

Just loot all the food for protein and afterwards hit the gym brutally.
ye thats the only advantage, as someone who sit in the "special table" ill get tons of food.

okay it was bad like i thought + my stupid brother got drunk and puked ALL OVER MY CAR. all my fucking car is fill with puke now
the rage
the
fucking rage
tomorrow ill check if theres any1 desperate cleaning shop that will agree to clean this shit
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

BUT ffffffffsssssssssss whats up with brides that they think they are the queen of the world? today she came to our house and acted like a fucking cunt. i know shes nervous AF but ffs brides are so fucking annoying. its all because of that shitty society that always exaggerating about wedding like lmao who gives a fuck, its just couple of hours! why all the stress.
She's a precious princess and she deserves only the best for her special day. My sister was the same way. She got married this summer and even though my dad was a bit strapped for cash and she knew that, she convinced him to spend a ridiculous amount of money on the wedding. You sound bluepilled, but I'll give you benefit of the doubt because some normtards really do love their sisters.
In their minds you should be lucky they even invited you. They don't want some creep at their wedding, but since you're family you obviously have to be invited. They don't want you to ruin the general image of the wedding so they're forcing you to do all this stupid shit to improve your appearance.
Generic virtue signaling by family members. My sister was the same way. Later when I looked at the photos I almost suid that night.
It's just something you have to do. If you don't go you will never hear the end of it. I got a little drunk, but I had some family friends drive me home. Time flies when you get drunk.
This was the worst part for me. Obviously only my sister and cousin asked me to dance, but not with them, they just asked me to join them all on the dance floor. Obviously I declined because I don't want any attention. JFL at dancing alone.
I hadn't even talked to my sister for months before the wedding. It doesn't matter.