Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MY SISTER IS AFRAID OF ME LOL

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
The foid treatment is the same as any type of truecel man, I have a foid sister, the cool thing is that I already hit her as a child, she always made fun of me for being small and weak and what's more, I always hit her.

She still has the same view of me, of being a failure, and honestly, I haven't cared about that view of her for decades, fuck it, but she definitely hasn't made fun of me for years and years, I think she's afraid I hope I hit her again if that happens, but the treatment is the same, disdainful, it always has been, but I don't care, because she doesn't know how much I despise her race.

Just another proof - all women are evil. There are no good ones

is she hot noodlefoid

she isnt afraid of you, she just doesnt care about you. A lot of you conflate women avoiding you with fear, they just dont care.

she isnt afraid of you, she just doesnt care about you. A lot of you conflate women avoiding you with fear, they just dont care.

She's afraid, because I always hit her, it's fear, there's no confusion about it, and it's not her who avoids me, it's me who avoids her, it's different.

bikini pics of her in my dm's or gigalarp tbh
No, I won't order it, I'm not an idiot, fuck what you think, I'm too superior to care about adjectives from low-IQ idiots.

No, I won't order it, I'm not an idiot, fuck what you think, I'm too superior to care about adjectives from low-IQ idiots.
Are you punching ur monitor right now, Haruto?

She's afraid, because I always hit her, it's fear, there's no confusion about it, and it's not her who avoids me, it's me who avoids her, it's different.
if its you who avoids her then it makes sense

if they're alone with u or if it's dark they will be scared.

The foid treatment is the same as any type of truecel man, I have a foid sister, the cool thing is that I already hit her as a child, she always made fun of me for being small and weak and what's more, I always hit her.

She still has the same view of me, of being a failure, and honestly, I haven't cared about that view of her for decades, fuck it, but she definitely hasn't made fun of me for years and years, I think she's afraid I hope I hit her again if that happens, but the treatment is the same, disdainful, it always has been, but I don't care, because she doesn't know how much I despise her race.
Better to be feared than respected by foids