Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sister is actually married to a nigger

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
I can't believe he gets to fuck her sopping wet pussy every night while i masturbate myself into erectile dysfunction.I'm not lying either she actually is.

Last edited:
Fucking brutal is he a tyrone?

Meh, don’t worry.

Once he knocks her up he’ll be long gone like every other black bastard in these nasty situations.

Fucking brutal is he a tyrone?
He ran track during highschool and was athletic. Don't think he's a tyrone though since he doesn't really fit the stereotype of one since he married my sister who's already divorced and has one child and he's a school teacher.

He ran track during highschool and was athletic. Don't think he's a tyrone though since he doesn't really fit the stereotype of one since he married my sister who's already divorced and has one child and he's a school teacher.
How tall is he

Do what a real curry does

Welcome back @Truefaitholdorder

My sisters boyfriend is a curry, JBC.

30%
Amazin'. What do you think is the size of his BBC?

10%
I'm pretty sure homos arent allowed here even bisexuals
Ok mister know it all, i just wanted to know broken her hymen is after taking that possibly large jungle chocolate weinor.

I can't believe he gets to fuck her sopping wet pussy every night while i masturbate myself into erectile dysfunction.I'm not lying either she actually is.
I wish I could make a pussy wet

My condolences.

Fuck mudsharks man

Ok mister know it all, i just wanted to know broken her hymen is after taking that possibly large jungle chocolate weinor.
It probably is destroyed beyond recognition ngl, i hate that fucking whore.

this is suicide fuel