Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My sister is a shitbag

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
I have a sister that's a little over 10 years younger than me and she is everything that the Black pill teaches us. She's 15 and a ghetto hood rat that makes fun of me for being a nerd. She always ask for expensive shit from my dad and grandad and gets it I was also spoiled by my family so I'm not too mad about that but she super ungrateful and never says thanks too them. She doesn't buy my parents gifts for birthdays, Christmas, ect, even when she has the money. She hangs out with drug dealer teens, smokes weed, and worships hood culture. And she gets the affirmative action treatment since she's a brown woman so she somehow is getting top grades like every other girl in her school. Also she literally gets fast tracked into being a nurse ever since she started highschool. She being hand held through this program and by the end she'll get a nursing aide certificate. The only saving grace is that my sister is gay and has only been with women. So at least for now my family doesn't have to worry about her getting pregnant by some thug Tyrone.

Rape that slut and teache her lesson!!!!!! (In mein kraft) heil Hitler

I'm so happy I don't have a sister.

My sister is 4 years older than me and a toxic feminist (by that I mean she has literal Buzzfeed-era gigasoyfag sensibilities, so not even a radfem but worse). Funnily, 4 years is also roughly the amount of time that's transpired since I last spoke to her :feelshaha: Can't handle her horseshit

My sister is 4 years older than me and a toxic feminist (by that I mean she has literal Buzzfeed-era gigasoyfag sensibilities, so not even a radfem but worse). Funnily, 4 years is also roughly the amount of time that's transpired since I last spoke to her :feelshaha: Can't handle her horseshit
Force sex?