Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My sister is a closet Lesbo

E

ElephantMan

Recruit
★★
This false narrative, that women are Lesbians until Chad comes along is a false narrative that is thrown around here a lot .As a person who has this in their immediate family , I can assure you from first hand experience that this narrative is false . Lesbians don't like men Chad or Otherwise..Also women are very practical creatures in general, no women will base her life on meeting CHAD , which by definition is less than 1 percent of the Male population .My mother used to say that my sister has never even looked at a man , not even once..By the way she has a kid through artificial insemination , once again Lesbians hate men Chad or Otherwise.

If Chad asked for a blowjob she'd give it

If Chad asked for a blowjob she'd give it
This is false , Chads are less than 1 percent of male population, women generally don't play a lotto game with their lives.

No offense but your sister was probably too ugly and fat to attract chad

RAPE YHAT FUCKING SLUT TURNING HER STRAIGHT

She'd be a hasbian for chad tbh

You are a troll
No I am just trying to Lesbo pill the forum , because it is the only true pill , where is your proof of chadsexualilty??? A lot of posters here talk as though they are in a bedroom actually seeing people fuck .The Chadsexualilty theory is not backed by observation.

No I am just trying to Lesbo pill the forum , because it is the only true pill , where is your proof of chadsexualilty??? A lot of posters here talk as though they are in a bedroom actually seeing people fuck .The Chadsexualilty theory is not backed by observation.
Do a Chadfishing experiment on a dating app and find out

Do a Chadfishing experiment on a dating app and find out
Oh yes the chadfishing experiment! Unfortunately dating apps are used by a small percentage of people who actually date .In public these days especially in the Southern city that I live i see too many attractive blonds with short hispanic guys ..Women are looking for resources not chads.

I have Chad friends , they are not attracting females..sad but true .You underestimate how strong Lesbianism is in the female race
Lesbianism was invented so incels wouldn't get even ugly gf

Last edited:
This false narrative, that women are Lesbians until Chad comes along is a false narrative that is thrown around here a lot .As a person who has this in their immediate family , I can assure you from first hand experience that this narrative is false . Lesbians don't like men Chad or Otherwise..Also women are very practical creatures in general, no women will base her life on meeting CHAD , which by definition is less than 1 percent of the Male population .My mother used to say that my sister has never even looked at a man , not even once..By the way she has a kid through artificial insemination , once again Lesbians hate men Chad or Otherwise.
wtf rape her