Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my sister humillated me

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i caught her filming me on insta stories (i cant see if she posted the vid on her instagram because i dont have a phone and her instagram is private)

my dad makes fun of me and my mother doesnt know a shit about technology so she said 'she hasnt filmed you' 

fuck my family, i hate these bastards

torujo said:
i caught her filming me on insta stories (i cant see if she posted the vid on her instagram because i dont have a phone and her instagram is private)

my dad makes fun of me and my mother doesnt know a shit about technology so she said 'she hasnt filmed you' 

Filmed you doing what?

Are you underage?

You are lucky to have a young fertile female in your house. Living with a sister raises your SMV cause girls like sisters.

blickpall said:
torujo said:
Filmed you doing what?
Are you underage?
Doing nothing but i am a subhuman, thats enough to make fun of someone

im 19yo

mental_out said:
i see youve also posted this to r9k

yes, im angry af, humillated in my own house

More like rage fuel

It is not the first time you mention your sister. I got curious. Would you post a picture?

Anon said:
You are lucky  to have a young fertile female in your house. Living with a sister raises your SMV cause girls like sisters.

LOL

lol you literally have no respect in your family. Nobody in family would dare to do that shit. They know they are likely to get punched or back hand slapped by me

Slap the taste out of her mouth.

you don't follow your sister on IG?

Thank god I grew up before all that shit.

torujo said:
Doing nothing but i am a subhuman, thats enough to make fun of someone
im 19yo
Exactly. I can see you are a truecel.

Why not confront your sister? Steal her phone, yell at her, tell her to take the video down, etc.

Jesus Christ...I hate it when incels become cuckcels and let people stomp all over them.

I'm incel, but noone even tries to fuck with me because they know I would get heated and lash out.

my brother does this to me sometimes. I'm gonna break his fucking phone next time. I don't even care if I end up in the hospital.

rotting-alone said:
Why not confront your sister? Steal her phone, yell at her, tell her to take the video down, etc.

Jesus Christ...I hate it when incels become cuckcels and let people stomp all over them.

I'm incel, but noone even tries to fuck with me because they know I would get heated and lash out.

im a neet and i dont wanna be homeless lol

torujo said:
rotting-alone said:
im a neet and i dont wanna be homeless lol

still sounds like bullshit. You standing up for yourself will get you kicked out of your house? That seems fucking stupid.

Is that how your house works? Your sister is allowed to ridicule you and that's your "rent"? And if you stand up to her, you're not paying rent anymore and will get evicted? Grow some balls dude.

rotting-alone said:
still sounds like bullshit. You standing up for yourself will get you kicked out of your house? That seems fucking stupid.

Is that how your house works? Your sister is allowed to ridicule you and that's your "rent"? And if you stand up to her, you're not paying rent anymore and will get evicted? 

yes

halo effect, im the ugly son

torujo said:
rotting-alone said:
Is that how your house works? Your sister is allowed to ridicule you and that's your "rent"? And if you stand up to her, you're not paying rent anymore and will get evicted?
yes
halo effect, im the ugly son

I don't mean to flame other users, so I hope the mods don't banhammer me. But you sound like a giant sissy. And you're only 17. Get off this sub and learn to be a fucking man. You have plenty of time before you are officially an incel.

You're the reason incels are viewed as socially anxious basement-dwelling neckbeards who are scared of going outside and talking to anyone. A giant pussy who lives in fear of anything. Learn to stand up for yourself.

If you live in a genuinely abusive household...call the police or something.