Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister hit me because she thought I sexually assaulted her

lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★
14d 12h 54m
Are you unable to get a job? or just unwilling? cuz i'm in a similar situation as yourself, just that i dont get hit by anyone if not i would probably retaliate with the ammount of shit i already have to deal, sadly i cant even get a normal job not even thinking of a worthwhile job

chadjeet

chadjeet

Greycel
1h 5m
ERadicator said:
So this happened in the kitchen (a place where all stupid femoids should fucking stay put) and I wanted to grab a glass of juice. My mother and sister were also in the same room at the time, my retarded mother reheating takeout leftovers while my whore sister is trying to wash her filthy laundry stained with Chad or Tyrone's cum. Long story short as I went over to the fridge, my bitch sister thought it would be smart to stand right behind me as I opened the fucking fridge. Obviously I couldn't see her because of the door blocking my view so my hand accidently brushed up against her washed up 31-year old roastie ass, next thing you know she acted like she was in shock then immediately turned around to slap me on the face. My mother watched and was confused by what happened, she didn't even tell her off or ask why she did that. Hell even I was confused at that moment as to why she did that and had no idea what the fuck just happened, so you know what I did? I fucking asked her why she did that. just before the whore could answer while pretending to be scared, my mother then had the audacity to tell me off for shouting at her and told me to apologise to her. Now at that point, my ER tendencies were through the roof because not only did I have a slap mark on my face for no fucking reason, now these whores are once again ganging up on me while making me out to be the bad guy YET AGAIN. I swear one day If I walk down the street with my family then suddenly get shanked by a mugger and I try to defend myself, these assholes would side with the mugger and lie to cops about how I somehow fucking started it. YOU JUST CANNOT WIN AS AN UGLY MALE IN TODAY'S SOYCIETY, EVEN YOUR FAMILY WILL DEMONIZE YOU AT EVERY OPPURTUNITY :feelsclown: I really wanted to grab my sister by the hair and push her head on the heated stove, words cannot describe how much anger I have felt that day. I don't fucking care if the glow niggers are reading this. Gas the Jews also :society:
I think you should just actually rape her

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
66d 23h 58m
Witch Doctor said:
This
Zer0/∞ said:
How do you take this many suifuels by your family? :dafuckfeels:
I'm seriously getting concerned for you, bro; most people would rope in your shoes at this point.
I wouldn't be able to
ERadicator said:
Hi CuckTears

Just go to jail theory
Startheon said:
This made it on IT lol
chadjeet said:
I think you should just actually rape her
@fatlink @Master @cocksucker

over4men

over4men

Recruit
★★★★
18d 23h 26m
jfl she'd prob let you grab her ass all day if you were a chad brother , having a sister as a subhuman is very ERfuel

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
215d 6h 51m
over4men said:
jfl she'd prob let you grab her ass all day if you were a chad brother , having a sister as a subhuman is very ERfuel

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
24d 8h 29m
christ bro you can't even escape the bat shit craziness of foids in the comfort of your own home. i feel for you:worryfeels:

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
215d 6h 51m
over4men said:

PPEcel

PPEcel

Triggering soycucks since 2018 :D
★★★★★
200d 16h 49m
F

fuckchadsandstaceys

Greycel
19h 18m
fuckin whore sister

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
55d 11h 22m
ERadicator said:
as I went over to the fridge, my bitch sister thought it would be smart to stand right behind me as I opened the fucking fridge. Obviously I couldn't see her because of the door blocking my view so my hand accidently brushed up against her washed up 31-year old roastie ass
was it the back of the hand you were holding the fridge door with? confusing

ERadicator said:
next thing you know she acted like she was in shock then immediately turned around to slap me on the face. My mother watched and was confused by what happened, she didn't even tell her off or ask why she did that. Hell even I was confused at that moment as to why she did that and had no idea what the fuck just happened, so you know what I did? I fucking asked her why she did that. just before the whore could answer while pretending to be scared, my mother then had the audacity to tell me off for shouting at her and told me to apologise to her.
is it possible the slap happened too quickly for your mom to notice?

not sure how mom was positioned but maybe your sister's fat torso blocked the motion of her hand from view

ERadicator said:
I have a slap mark on my face for no fucking reason
how did you know? look in a mirror?

ERadicator said:
now these whores are once again ganging up on me while making me out to be the bad guy YET AGAIN
Did you explain to your mother "she slapped me"?
Did you try asking w/o yelling "how can she slap?" ?

ERadicator said:
I really wanted to grab my sister by the hair and push her head on the heated stove
what are your thoughts about a mutually-consented-to hatefuck so both of you can blow off some steam?

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★★
16d 15h 25m
I read this post in rorschachs voice

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8