Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister had a nosebleed and left her blood all over the bathroom

Karakol96

Karakol96

Wizard
My sister had a nosebleed and left her blood all over the bathroom and I had to clean it just now. There was blood on the toilet paper, the towel we use to clean our hands with, the light switch and the floor. She is so fucking disgusting. But on the other hand I feel bad for her since I know its the fault of my retarded mother that shes like this. I cant wait to move out and never contact my family again

My sister had a nosebleed and left her blood all over the bathroom and I had to clean it just now. There was blood on the toilet paper, the towel we use to clean our hands with, the light switch and the floor. She is so fucking disgusting. But on the other hand I feel bad for her since I know its the fault of my retarded mother that shes like this. I cant wait to move out and never contact my family again
you sure that was not from her vagina?

Did you fuck your sister?

My sister had a nosebleed and left her blood all over the bathroom and I had to clean it just now. There was blood on the toilet paper, the towel we use to clean our hands with, the light switch and the floor. She is so fucking disgusting. But on the other hand I feel bad for her since I know it’s the fault of my retarded mother that shes like this. I cant wait to move out and never contact my family again
Bud I’ve tried to move out istg i missed my house so fucking fast I’m not made to live alone, my place quickly became full of shit

Bud I’ve tried to move out istg i missed my house so fucking fast I’m not made to live alone, my place quickly became full of shit
Im 100% sure I wont miss anything

stop shitting on the floor, thats not how it goes. Really man you must take the toilet!

I know 100% I wont miss anything
Understandable as long as you know how to clean your house you will live life brah, I am currently asking my mom to make me learn how to clean my room and how to clean the house in general, after that I’m 100% leaving

Is she interested in dating a ricecel? Just asking.

how old are you ?

I feel bad for her since I know its the fault of my retarded mother that shes like this.
Yeah foids usually take after their mother.
Good luck with moving out, I can hardly stand my family myself.

you have your whole life before you. Mostly the young ones have good chances to get a girlfriend

Many here had later girlfriends. Don't think that its over, maybe over for tennager years but not for the future

Many here had later girlfriends. Don't think that its over, maybe over for tennager years but not for the future
Sure I might one day but even if I manage to get into a relationship I wont be happy because im blackpilled. The kind of girlfriend I want (will actually love me, loyal, not a whore, wont go for chad if she gets the chance etc.) probably doesnt exist and if she does its gonna be hard to find her.

My bed stinks aswell from sweat im gonna change it now
Do it brah I started having back and face pimples all over my body I also stank like crazy and my mood was always shit asf

It might be her period blood, disgusting to think about tbh.