Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister got a romantic offer today

lu.jones

lu.jones

Wiggercel heightcel cutecel autismcel
★★★
i met with my family at the pub and she mentioned that a male asked her out. I said I don’t wanna hear it and left.

Then on the way back I saw a couple. I HATE IT .

All I ask for is love, everyone else gets it but me. I hate my life. I can’t take this shit

Real shit yo, my sister has a bf and I can't be bothered to be around them
I genuinely can’t take it. Everyone in my family is popular with the opposite sex, but me. I never get girls.

i met with my family at the pub and she mentioned that a male asked her out. I said I don’t wanna hear it and left.

Then on the way back I saw a couple. I HATE IT .

All I ask for is love, everyone else gets it but me. I hate my life. I can’t take this shit
stories that definitely happened

You should have poured hot soup down her skirt

you and your sister have the same genetics, if she had a Y chromosome she would be incel

you and your sister have the same genetics, if she had a Y chromosome she would be incel
YES! People used to say we looked alike. Accept she has bug eyes and a less defined jaw.

is it a truecel trait that my sister that is 30yo also never had a boyfriend or sex?

How is that even possible? Are you sure?
yes, i think i got a lot less when gf talks from the family because she got all of them. its either genetics or my parents fucked us up during upbringing

She’s lying to him
no, you know when your sister is lying and we never talked about it explicitly but its here and there that it comes up, like once i heard her talking to my mum and my mum giving her advice how to find a bf when she was like 27

yes, i think i got a lot less when gf talks from the family because she got all of them. its either genetics or my parents fucked us up during upbringing
So she is technically a real femcel

no, you know when your sister is lying and we never talked about it explicitly but its here and there that it comes up, like once i heard her talking to my mum and my mum giving her advice how to find a bf when she was like 27
She could have still gotten a train ran on her . U don’t know

is it a truecel trait that my sister that is 30yo also never had a boyfriend or sex?
in practice not necessarily since it could be genetic recombination, but it's impossible for foids to be incels
realistically? assuming she isn't lying, yes. it's a giga truecel trait

in practice not necessarily since it could be genetic recombination, but it's impossible for foids to be incels
realistically? assuming she isn't lying, yes. it's a giga truecel trait
its over