Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister called me a "creep"

riiceecracker

riiceecracker

Recruit
★★★★★
How is your day going anyway?

It's ok. Just imagine giving one her friends the old "in out in out" and a bit of the old "Ultra Violence", (in Grand Theft Auto).

What for?
My mom told me I could come over for lunch today. I dont know why she would invited me for lunch since they dont give a shit about me. Anyway I headed over for lunch, after a while my sister showed up. And as usual she started to annoy the hell out of me, so I told her to shut up and leave me alone and thats when she called me that I'm a creep and will always be alone and would die alone in my apartment blablabla the usual stuffs.

holy fucking shit I would beat the shit out of her if I was you, how do you even restrain yourself

Fuck her, low T if you don’t.

My mom told me I could come over for lunch today. I dont know why she would invited me for lunch since they dont give a shit about me. Anyway I headed over for lunch, after a while my sister showed up. And as usual she started to annoy the hell out of me, so I told her to shut up and leave me alone and thats when she called me that I'm a creep and will always be alone and would die alone in my apartment blablabla the usual stuffs.
That's a foids only bargaining chip, calling people creeps as it implies you won't get access to pussy.

holy fucking shit I would beat the shit out of her if I was you, how do you even restrain yourself

Honestly, my goal for 2023 is to be more rude to foids irl.

If I start a fight, it’ll be fine with me. :feelsBox:

Call her fat and ugly, see how she likes it

“Women are more empathic than men!” :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: