Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My singular thread project.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
In the coming days I will be making a thread pouring all of my random thoughts regarding foids along with some extrapolations regarding Global-homo ClownWorld, my hope is that my wisdom can be passed down to younger generations in whoever will observe what I have to say. My goal is to help all of you young whippersnappers understand the kind of world that we truly live in. I promise that it will be vulgar, entertaining, enlightening, and insightful. I have nowhere else to pass down my experiences so I am hoping that I can here uninterrupted.

i am looking forward to this.

i am looking forward to this.
Going to make it my project for most of Monday, guaranteed to be a real tear jerker, tears of laughter that is.

I'm thinking about the thread title being, "Understanding foid cunts, inceldom, and our global-homo bullshit world."

Last edited:
Good title, dude.
Thanks, thought about that for two hours yesterday, I think that title just fits nicely.

It's going to be a thread of random fragmented subject compilations remaining open as I come up with new talking points overtime, but at the very least initially in creating it I have several ideas in mind.

Last edited: