Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sight is so shitty , Double vision is pure hell...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I fucking hate wearing glasses , But my eyes are so shitty that if i stare at something slightly afar for 3 seconds my subhuman scarred eyes make me see "double" , Its hard to explain but this shit is pure hell , Also i have a shitton of eye floaters in my left eye and everytime i move it i feel nausea , I also have a shitton of visual snow but medicucks ophtalmologists in cartel-land always say i have nothing , I even paid 6 k pesos in "hospital los angeles" in beanerland capital but they didnt wanted to help me , Fuck this life , If my chad cumskin cousin had the same problem medicucks would gladly help him and nurses would gave him raw pussy or blowjobs , Fuck this stupid nauseating reality :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also my eyes look disgusting , Fucking red veins , glossy looking and brown patches in the white part of my eyeballs , How the fuck am i supposed to live like this!? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

How the fuck medicuck soys dare to say im healthy like this!? fucking clown world....They dont want to help me even if i pay , Wish i had the motherfucking nuts to go ER on some pristine chad with a golden future like my piece of shit cumskin cousin :reeeeee:

Last edited:
You have visual snow? I have visual snow syndrome I think. Bascially my symptoms are visual snow in the whole field, ghosting in right eye(kind of like double vision), trailing, decreased vision at night, light senisitivty, glare, halos... Its fuckign annoying. VSS syndrome is neurological disease. Altough one of the ophtamologists I visited said that I might have macualr degenration in right eye but not sure bcs they are useless dismissive cunts who profit off of pain sickness and misery:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Im also lightheaded and I cant properly focus on any distance. Its like im shortsighted and longsighted and the same time its hell

I got this condition in january 2020 and Im still trying to find out what to do about it. I have visited numerous idiot doctors all dismissive and unwilling to help even the one my family knew.... What I have gathered from visual snow subreddit is that it might be lyme disease

You have visual snow? I have visual snow syndrome I think. Bascially my symptoms are visual snow in the whole field, ghosting in right eye(kind of like double vision), trailing, decreased vision at night, light senisitivty, glare, halos... Its fuckign annoying. VSS syndrome is neurological disease. Altough one of the ophtamologists I visited said that I might have macualr degenration in right eye but not sure bcs they are useless dismissive cunts who profit off of pain sickness and misery:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Im also lightheaded and I cant properly focus on any distance. Its like im shortsighted and longsighted and the same time its hell

I got this condition in january 2020 and Im still trying to find out what to do about it. I have visited numerous idiot doctors all dismissive and unwilling to help even the one my family knew.... What I have gathered from visual snow subreddit is that it might be lyme disease

I have 10 fucking years with this shit :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have double vision too if I look afar, I usually don't notice it tho

brutal ngl

tldr, but i got lasered and it works semi well

Do you still look to fix it or have you given up on it?

Because of the sight problems or because of something else?

You still can, definitely has to be in Mexico City though.

I know but at this point of my life is pointless with my smoked lungs

I know but at this point of my life is pointless with my smoked lungs
Dude your life rly sucks you just keep sharing more n' more of your disabilities and shitty circumstances :S

How can you work like this? How come that you speak English?

For me if I had your problems my incledom would be ranked in the last places... but idk tbh :feelsbadman:

Dude your life rly sucks you just keep sharing more n' more of your disabilities and shitty circumstances :S

How can you work like this? How come that you speak English?

For me if I had your problems my incledom would be ranked in the last places... but idk tbh :feelsbadman:

I have high resolve , thats why im still "sane" after all