Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My side profile is abysmal

Potential Rapist

Potential Rapist

Banned
-
I just took a picture of my side profile for the first time and i am in shock at how recessed i am. i have been told i don't have a jawline once before but i assumed it was just a joke . i always coped by saying my slight under bite was a sign that at least my mandible developed semi properly (still narrow with pretty severe overcrowding) but at least some forward growth. that couldn't be further from the truth, from the side it looks like i'm just jutting my borderline non existent jaw forward. I immediately deleted the picture. The only silver lining i see in this is that i will have a lot of material to work with if i decide to rope since all i have is neck :feelsohgod:

Over as fuck if you were tilting your head forward and still looked recessed. :feelsugh:

The only silver lining i see in this is that i will have a lot of material to work with if i decide to rope since all i have is neck :feelsohgod:
maury-laughing.gif

I nearly wept when I took a pic of my side profile awhile back. Catching a glimpse of my recessed jaw and long nose (rat face) in a mirror is painful

Catching a glimpse of my recessed jaw and long nose (rat face) in a mirror is painful
i walk around with terrible posture so my head is always tilted forward, after this i no longer want to fix my posture.

i walk around with terrible posture so my head is always tilted forward, after this i no longer want to fix my posture.
Enjoy Your Neck And Back Pain Then