Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sibling cropped me out of all new year's photos

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I was actually very excited that they were actually taking pictures with me, I felt very Chad for that. But then I check today what was posted online and in all the photos, sibling cropped me out of them. You can only see my arm in it and that's it. I asked why this was and got screamed at as usual in a condescending tone as I'm a piece of shit for daring to ask. "The photos were about them not you" <you piece of shit>.

I hadn't been in any family Meetup for years prior, and I only keep getting more depressed from this one. I'm never going back to another.

is your sibling a chad?

Sad shit man, if true.

Ugly people are universally hated. I doesn't matter if they share your dna they still wish you didn't exist because of your bad bone structure and height. That's fucking brutal man.

fuck
gladly i never was in such a situation cause no friends and no contact to family atm

If I were you I'd leave right now and tell them off. Your family sounds like a bunch of narcissistic pricks

If I were you I'd leave right now and tell them off. Your family sounds like a bunch of narcissistic pricks
I can't even rely on my own family to be nice and loving to me. What the fuck is the point of living then.

I swear this is the ultimate incel treat

I know the feeling, I've had that happen to me before

JFL ditch those toxic fucks as fast as possible, rather be alone than with a family that doesn't approve of something shallow as your looks.

JFL ditch those toxic fucks as fast as possible, rather be alone than with a family that doesn't approve of something shallow as your looks.

It really is true that its better to just forget about your family if thats how they treat you. They may be your family by blood but if thats how they act then they obviously dont care about you and you shouldnt waste your time with them. They are literally more concerned with their stupid new years pictures than with you as a person. What a disgusting way to act.

Brutal they don’t want to be associated with an ugly older guy it lowers their status

Downright insulting

What kind of fucked up family is this. I'm surprised you didn't beat the fuck out of them

Damn this is too brutal

I asked why this was and got screamed at as usual in a condescending tone as I'm a piece of shit for daring to ask.
As if you didn't know why this was. Heh, at least you're not a manlet.

Wow what a fucking bitch,If I were you I would tell her that I don't want to talk with her ever again.
I'm glad I'm the only son of my parents,that way siblings can't do this kind of shit to me.

You're lucky. If I was forced to take pictures with family members, I would be yelling at them for NOT cropping me out of the pictures.

Is familial loyalty dead nowadays? God.
Now i know why honour killing in minecraft is a thing

they didn't want anyone to react to your pic, and have that shine negativel upon them

this is why it's so hard to get an invite or hangout in the first place

Cut contact with them. You don't want people like that in your life.

You don't need your family. Cut contact with them apart, from sending them threatening messages every now and then

I can't even rely on my own family to be nice and loving to me. What the fuck is the point of living then.
If there's an inheritance from your parents after death, turn them against eachother.

This happens on its own naturally but with a little push you can cause chaos.

Then hide in the darkness of the anonymity they gave you by cropping you out of their selfish lives.

they didn't want anyone to react to your pic, and have that shine negativel upon them

this is why it's so hard to get an invite or hangout in the first place
I don't think I'm in a single one of their social media posts or that any of their friends know I exist.
Brutal they don’t want to be associated with an ugly older guy it lowers their status
Yes, ugly and low status. So better to pretend I don't exist.

Sad to hear, I bet that was ultimate ropefuel.

Imagine if you were chad. You would be in every photo

It's a combo of bad looks + being low status

It would ruin their own status, they'd have to let the world know their sibling is a loser and ugly, so it's easier to pretend I do not exist

Brutal. I dressed as well as I could and unironically got a fresh haircut for this new year's too. What a colossal waste of money.

Last edited:
ThEy SeNsEd YoUr ToXiC pErSoNaLiTy, iNkWeLL :soy: :soy: :soy:

I used to think life was a tragedy.Now I realize it's a comedy

fak bro...
I used to think life was a tragedy.Now I realize it's a comedy

It's a combo of bad looks + being low status

It would ruin their own status, they'd have to let the world know their sibling is a loser and ugly, so it's easier to pretend I do not exist

Brutal. I dressed as well as I could and unironically got a fresh haircut for this new year's too. What a colossal waste of money.
That's why I stay home alone in my room and ldar.

in all the photos, sibling cropped me out of them. You can only see my arm in it and that's it. I asked why this was and got screamed at as usual in a condescending tone as I'm a piece of shit for daring to ask. "The photos were about them not you" <you piece of shit>.
Fucking brutal. Granted, I don't like having my picture taken, but even I'd be insulted if I were cropped out. Fuck them.

Brutal cropping, even family members don't want you around, I can relate.

Brutal ngl.
over for you