Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My short looksmax plan

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So I have a short looksmax plan:

-I need eyebrow thinning because mine are not thin(I think I can get this done in hairstylist)

-I need to get rid of my under eyebags and I read this is possible with some treatments cosmetic stuff

-I don't have recessed chin or jaw but not Chad jaw-chin. so I need to take a jaw surgery to get a chad jaw

-I have shitty hair,it is literally looks like shit. I need to take care of it which will cost me so expensive

Except these,I don't think I need anything else. jaw surgery will be a good plus for me I think.

I do not know when I will be able to do this looksmax,I need to get in college,finish and get wagecuck money in order to looksmax and get jaw surgery. I think it will take a loong time.

Or you can bow yourself at Satan and he will help you.

Jkjk good luck. Maybe get into freelancing to moneymaxx

Or you can bow yourself at Satan and he will help you.

Jkjk good luck. Maybe get into freelancing to moneymaxx
thanks bro. Hopefully tbh

my plan looks similar the only thing I would add is nose surgery tbh. Also I might just go paddock tbhngl

my plan looks similar the only thing I would add is nose surgery tbh. Also I might just go paddock tbhngl
come to Turkey for nose surgery bro

seems like you will ascend

come to Turkey for nose surgery bro

lol fucking turkey
images

The years would pass and you'd be more bitter.
Later if you wagecuck, don't think they would let you slack for 2 weeks to recover from your surgery. If they do you would be the joke of the office.
The only support is for women, not ugly men.

lol fucking turkey
images
damnn every fucking time :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
The years would pass and you'd be more bitter.
Later if you wagecuck, don't think they would let you slack for 2 weeks to recover from your surgery. If they do you would be the joke of the office.
The only support is for women, not ugly men.
youre very right tbh I dont think i will get a office job..

I don't have recessed chin or jaw but not Chad jaw-chin. so I need to take a jaw surgery to get a chad jaw

Bimax jaw surgery is legit. Heaven for recessed maxillacels like me. Maybe implants are better for you if your maxilla isn't so subhuman
Bimax legit

seems like you will ascend
This is just a short plan,and not even sure what will happen. I have been rejected many times before

This is just a short plan,and not even sure what will happen. I have been rejected many times before
It is worth a shot tbh. You have to try it to know the results usually. Good luck.

do it, its better than LDARing (at least before you know its not truly over) I have to come back to turkey again soon for a hair transplant its good that I have relatives there and it cost only about a quarter of what you would pay in germany

It is worth a shot tbh. You have to try it to know the results usually. Good luck.
thanks bro. first I need to earn money tbh

do it, its better than LDARing (at least before you know its not truly over) I have to come back to turkey again soon for a hair transplant its good that I have relatives there and it cost only about a quarter of what you would pay in germany
yes man,when I earn enough money I'll do it. Hair transplant is legit,they do it better here than many countries
If you can drive I would recommend becoming an uber.
I can drive but there is no uber in my city.. I just will go college,finish and find a job,become wagecuck

yes man,when I earn enough money I'll do it. Hair transplant is legit,they do it better here than many countries
at least you are wagecucking for a reason then so the motivation will be there, and yea I think its so legit there because many middle easterners suffer from it, its a shitty gene that my parents have

after ascension this might change, keep going at it

Sounds like a good plan. Plastic surgery is the best way incels can ascend

Just chew a gum bruhh

>not getting eye-color surgery
>not getting fillers instead of invasive jaw surgery

BTW, the lookism forums won't tell you this but jaw surgery has a low overall success rate because the operated jaws have a tendency to "relapse" and slowly revert to their original shape. The relapse rate is around 30%, which is significant, in my opinion, for such an invasive procedure.

Want to see the power of fillers? Check this thread:
https://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax...ERIENCE-REPORT-Share-your-filler-stories-here
You can see his pic on the last 2 pages or pm him

Good luck bro, I hope you can escape