Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Shitty Childhood

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I never had genuine friends or people who showed me true affection without being abusive or bullying me. My daily experience for most of childhood consisted of being yelled at, name called, sworn at and humiliated for practically everything by my parents. For example sitting in front of the TV or playing video-games for too long, resulted in being called a lazy, worthless, stupid, good for nothing and being told to stop doing it. If I refused, I got hit. On top of this I got yelled at or slapped for the tiniest things, like being slapped for spilling orange juice while pouring it into a cup as a young kid. I was constantly told by them that I was a bad kid and unable to do anything right.

You might have assumed I had some kind of refuge from my rotten parents, but when I went tried to make friends in my old complex I was singled out for being poor at sports and socially weak. In my school I was ostracized for my odd autistic mannerisms, I never made a single friend on my own, outside of my parents play-dates, until the second grade. And they all eventually abandoned me.

So there I was being verbally, emotionally and physically abused by my parents who should have provided a loving and nurturing home, while at the same time being bullied and ostracized by my peers.

My whole life has been one horrible nightmare. I can't stand the fact others have had happy and wonderful childhoods and continue to have awesome adult experiences full of friendship, dating and sex, while I am unjustly denied everything positive. This world has given me shit all my life, and expects me to be a kind, loving, well-adjusted, contributor to society, fuck all you motherfuckers.

What keeps you alive?

How haven't you roped yet?

What about the kid at which place you watched TV until your dad came, was he your friend?

What about the kid at which place you watched TV until your dad came, was he your friend?
Sorta, but none of those people really considered me a friend and I didn't quite fit in there either. Now I don't have any people to talk to at all sadly.

"I had a good childhood but not I'm a fakecel"

full

I would have probably killed them in anger, dunno how you haven't yet.

I would have probably killed them in anger, dunno how you haven't yet.
Massive cope, if you were in my position being treated like shit and beaten would be normalized for you, as such you'd likely have developed some degree of Stockholm syndrome and have an extremely low self esteem. You would continuously try to please others including your abusers while still suffering under their wrath for being unfortunate, and be unable to stick up for yourself.

Massive cope, if you were in my position being treated like shit and beaten would be normalized for you, as such you'd likely have developed some degree of Stockholm syndrome and have an extremely low self esteem. You would continuously try to please others including your abusers while still suffering under their wrath for being unfortunate, and be unable to stick up for yourself.
... Especially since you endured it from childhood. Learned helplessness is a real thing.

My condolences bro.

This post might as well have been written by me. It seems that we have lived very similar lives.
Incels with good parents don't know how lucky they are.

I hit people for way less than that.
The second I feel mistreated, I better not have any knife or something like that next to me.

But hey, you should rise up since you are awaken now.

Last edited: