Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My shit hole room overlooks a fraternity. I called cops last night for dumpster fire.

H

Hobo Cel

Banned
-
I don't know the theta, alpha, chi, levels or whatever.

I live in a 3rd floor single room shit hole that looks out at what must be the "tall blonde Chad" fraternity.

They're probably on the ass end of the intellectual stratus.

Last night they set fire to a dumpster, with a foid sorority, using it like a fall bonfire festival.

Cops and fire showed up, and one arrest was made. I think for drug possession.

Damn, it was a beautiful sight watching foids scatter like rats.

Attachments

• t_b011424d29e54452ba7b4dcc41a8b817_name_20210427_COPKILLED_Chittum_00_00_33_24_Still001.webp
    40 KB · Views: 42
  • t_b011424d29e54452ba7b4dcc41a8b817_name_20210427_COPKILLED_Chittum_00_00_33_24_Still001.webp
    40 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I don't know the theta, alpha, chi, levels or whatever.

I live in a 3rd floor single room shit hole that looks out at what must be the "tall blonde Chad" fraternity.

They're probably on the ass end of the intellectual stratus.

Last night they set fire to a dumpster, with a foid sorority, using it like a fall bonfire festival.

Cops and fire showed up, and one arrest was made. I think for drug possession.

Damn, it was a beautiful sight watching foids scatter like rats.
Hello Based Department? For real burning a dumpster pollutes the environment and can legit give people cancer especially with burning plastic.