Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sexual evolution this summer

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Recruit
★★★★
I was hanging about hiding myself with clothes no matter how hot it was. Going to the gym and forcing myself to club a few times which was useless (not a big surprise there). Went to one meet-up which led to nothing obviously.

In early August a Stacy actress' on TV flipped a switch inside me; I started to feel more vivid romantic emotions and lust on a level I have not experienced in a while as I have not got to really know any new foids in a long time. For a moment average foids that I would have been happy to be acquainted with felt insignificant although I would not have rebuffed their advances. The idea of being with a normie foid seemed cheap and I felt like there was no reason for me to ever be intimidated by them again which I suppose is a good thing. I suppose that's how foids have thought about normans their whole life except they would never make the moves. Very slowly over days and eventually weeks the spell of the Stacy actress started to wear off of me and I felt more balanced and able to see wonder and excitement in normal foids. Not sure if there is any lesson here. My internal state temporarily shifted and I'm now back to my regular blues. On an intellectual level I do not perceive myself as that inferior and do see normans with women I consider attractive though there's a good chance his sex life is complete garbage as was the case with my best friend who dated an older woman and went sexless for several years. People will probably blow smoke up my ass even up to my 50's, I will grin like an idiot because I get a smile here and there and things will be the same as ever. My internal state means nothing in good or bad.

just sexually evolve theory

I am the height of sexual evolution, a cat

millions of molluscs and humanoids died in the process of natural selection to create the highly evolved sexual ubermensch of creatures, the cat

millions of molluscs and humanoids died in the process of natural selection to create the highly evolved sexual ubermensch of creatures, the cat
Did you know cats have spiked penises?

Nyttkuva 2024 08 20 224218

Whatever that means