Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My sexhaving friend is gonna conduct tinder experiment with me

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
We were arguing about what matters to women and i of course said it’s looks and nothing else while he thinks it’s muh confidence n shiet. So i told him to try to talk with woman pretending to be me. He will use my photos in profile and i bet it will pretty much blackpill him

let me guess hes not low tier male or ugly.

I wonder how long it will take him to realize before he accepts that he wont be able to match you

Imagine having friends:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Chadlite

Probably won’t last a day in my shoes and will give up

:chad:
What would you rate yourrself? out of 10 currently. granted you have not looks maxed

@Diocel
id be your friend irl but idk what we would do

I want him to show his magnificent personality and prove blackpill wrong :feelskek: :feelskek:

4/10
If you looks max you can be jump up a few points especially if you surgery max. If you are tall and have a personality to compensate that face you could find a looks match gf irl. But when it comes to Tinder, which relies on first impressions, you are going to get cooked up by the sea of chadlites. You should be able to deliver black pill to your frens with eaze. even at 5.5 you might get 5 matches in a week after swiping hundreds lmao
What drugs do you do :feelsLSD: I can't wait to grow my own shrooms:feelsautistic:

i have kind of wanted to try those.... how badly do they mess you up?
I haven't tried them because they are expensive as fuck. 200$ for 8 trips. With 200$ I can get ounce and a half of weed that would last me 4 months cause i vape. I don't weed anymore but you know. You can grow 4-5+ ounces in a monotub for like 80$ so is a no brainer. I havent gotten around to that part yet. As for how they affect you. Shrooms are appreantly like a step below DMT. It is supposed to rewire your mind and give you a different perspective in life and shit. I want to take it because i want to experience ego death. Maybe it could change my outlook for the better, if not i get a bit of euphoria and a unique experience. My friend tried shrooms and he vouches that it changed his perspective in life. He went from a thug to a very accepting and open spirit. rip

He didn’t go online today, i guess he roped after vantablackpill

Don't forget to post here his meltdown or pathetic excuse.

Don't forget to post here his meltdown or pathetic excuse.
We were arguing about what matters to women and i of course said it’s looks and nothing else while he thinks it’s muh confidence n shiet. So i told him to try to talk with woman pretending to be me. He will use my photos in profile and i bet it will pretty much blackpill him
Do keep us posted.

Brutal... I hope for your sake you match with hot babushkas.

btw @Speedloader I bet he used some of his cringy 'pick up lines' on them which made him look like a total jackass without the looks to pull off.

If possible, tell him to give you the screenshots and post them here (while censoring the faces of course)

btw @Speedloader I bet he used some of his cringy 'pick up lines' on them which made him look like a total jackass without the looks to pull off.

If possible, tell him to give you the screenshots and post them here (while censoring the faces of course)
He said “hi sweetie” to foid and she answered “hi idiot”

He said “hi sweetie” to foid and she answered “hi idiot”
laughing-gif.gif

Being treated as an incel for the first time, you took his bluepill virginity

I can't wait to see the results. When will this be done? Will there be screenshots?

Looks like it was already done or is in the process of being done.

I can't wait to see the results. When will this be done? Will there be screenshots?
If there will be screenshots they’ll be russian so most of users won’t understand. Probably gonna take a while

Please update us with the mental gymnastics he uses to explain why he couldnt get a match with your pics

If OP takes the screenshots and shit and make a thread telling the whole story it will be worthy of being pinned lmao

next post by you: [Serious]I ascended

This should be on inceldom discussion ngl.

No results yet. Yep, that’s it, the fucker is just lazy and doesn’t even try, he said : you can swipe and match, I’ll talk ti them later