Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sex fantasy about r/IncelTears

asdfgh658

asdfgh658

Marxist-RodgERist Subhuman
-
I am hungry for r/inceltears feminist girl that will save me from inceldom. But here is my requirements. You have to be undER 5’2 and skinny but a fat ass. I want a weak powERless young virgin girl that will be dominated by me and call me mastER or daddy. I will force you to follow my ordERs and make you wear kitsune ears as i fuck you vERy hard. You will be my horny sex partnER that has betrayed the kingdom of r/inceltears because you cant resist my cock. AftER our sex you will be in my basement, waiting for our next sexual intERcourse.

Dnr. IT should kill themselves as payment for the years of torment they've caused us.

dnr glowie infiltrator

How big is the chance that this is an IncelTear user just making this thread so IncelTears can whine about it? If not, based fantasy.

Is there skinny IncelTear user, they are either landwhales or autistic men in denial :feelscry:Like DoogyCel the saint. Ey IncelTears, any of you women that arent fat and never showers?

How big is the chance that this is an IncelTear user just making this thread so IncelTears can whine about it?

But anyways good luck finding a skinny IncelTear user, they are either landwhales or autistic men in denial :feelscry:Like DoogyCel the saint.
Nah, i saw a hot lesbian in the subsoydit

Nah, i saw a hot lesbian in the subsoydit
Interesting, too bad I instantly get permabanned from Soydit, I wanted to make a research. I saw a pic of Incelhaters, landwhales and soyboys, too bad I didnt save the pic :feelscry:

How big is the chance that this is an IncelTear user just making this thread so IncelTears can whine about it? If not, based fantasy.

Is there skinny IncelTear user, they are either landwhales or autistic men in denial :feelscry:Like DoogyCel the saint. Ey IncelTears, any of you women that arent fat and never showers?
I'd say there's better wayyy fantasies than fucking a girl that uses reddit.

Dnr. IT should kill themselves as payment for the years of torment they've caused us.
As if we weren't suffering enough, we get bullied, harassed, mocked, etc. by these scum online.

Hello IT, include me in the screenshot you dilating faggots.