Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my self esteem is too low to hit on woman

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
im a fucking piece of shit, right off the bat.
im 27 and for the past 10 years iv been dealing with mental illness issues.
its fucking over for me, what kind of woman will possibly want me? i can't fucking approach woman, it will destroy my self confidence

mine is too low to make eye contact with people

It's over already, how can I even hit on a girl my own age when I haven't even kissed a girl yet, while most of these sluts have taken dozens of dicks already.

Guess what boyo? Future will be even worse. End it now.

damn I read that tile as: my self esteem is too low to hit a woman
am disappointed

Guess what boyo? Future will be even worse. End it now.

its fucking over bro. i might as well hit on woman since there is no future from here on out

Well,if you have a lot of money,you can get some sluts who loves money and not loves you. But that will not be real love :feelsrope:.

just, like legit bro, go up to her and start making conversation bro, wtf shes not an alien dude. just make her laugh bro the shit works every time for me bro

just, like legit bro, go up to her and start making conversation bro, wtf shes not an alien dude. just make her laugh bro the shit works every time for me bro
yea bro blue pilled advice bro it's 100% legit bro

Women would tell you to get help. They would tell you to fix your issues so you can approach women with better self esteem. So you can approach these women and have your self esteem knocked back down to zero, again. And these same women, with their platitudes and empty advice, hold a myriad of mental disorders, more than the strains of bacteria found in their rectum... but of course they are in a relationship (teehee).

Women would tell you to get help. They would tell you to fix your issues so you can approach women with better self esteem. So you can approach these women and have your self esteem knocked back down to zero, again. And these same women, with their platitudes and empty advice, hold a myriad of mental disorders, more than the strains of bacteria found in their rectum... but of course they are in a relationship (teehee).
high iq post.

mental illness is not a problem for women that are searching love.
They have always both love and mental issues

It's over for you just accept your fate and cope until death, i accepted mine a while back.

you think just mental issues are holding you back or your looks aswell?

Dont worry youre too ugly for your flirting with them to be successful anyways, so you dont really miss out on anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back